25.

Summary: idk

《《《《》》》》

Corbyn watched, as the popular group walked in the school. Oh, how much Corbyn wanted to be apart of that.

Of course, he wasn't. He was just that kid that liked space, math, and wore glasses. Yet, Corbyn wanted to change that, no one liked him for how he looked. At least that's what he thought.

Daniel, was a member in that popular group, he watched as everyone stopped and just stared at them. Like if they were celebrities.

Even though he's part of the popular group, he had his eye on a certain person. Corbyn Matthew Besson. Oh how Daniel loved the way he dressed, and how he was obsessed with space and math.

Daniel watched as Corbyn sighed, closed his locker, and walked away with his head down. Daniel noticed how Corbyn would walk with his head down, he does it everyday. No one notices, other than Daniel.

Daniel wanted to know so much about the faux blonde. He had to, before it was to late.

□lunch■

Corbyn usually sat by himself, table filled with books and papers about space. As Corbyn was busy with all that, Daniel was busy looking for the boy. Not knowing how hard it actually was to spot him.

After a while he managed to find him, of course, studying. Daniel would have thought Corbyn would be done with school, with all the opportunities he had of skipping grades.

Corbyn didn't take those chances, still wanting a teenage life.

"Hey," Daniel cleared his throat, "is this seat taken?" Corbyn quickly closed his book, looking up at the blue-eyed boy, in awe.

"Uh n-no go ahead." Corbyn spoke, quietly. Why was the Daniel James Seavey sitting next to him? Maybe he just wanted his homework done for him, a lot of people came to Corbyn for that.

"So, Corbyn Right?" Daniel asked, getting a nod for a response, "ok, tell me about yourself." Daniel led on, looking at some papers Corbyn had on the table.

"I'm C-Corbyn. Eightteen years old, uh. I like space? And math. Video games are ok. And playing guitar is fun, same as s-singing." Corbyn spoke quietly, which is what daniel admired.

"Cooool, I'm Daniel. Also eighteen, I like playing guitar, writing, and sometimes singing." Corbyn nodded his head.

He was somewhat scared, why was a popular person, hanging out with a geek like himself...

"That's co-" Corbyn was rudely interrupted by one of the popular girls, Christine. "Sorry dweeb." Was all she said as she 'accidently' dropped all the contents of food that was on her tray, all over Corbyn. Which got all over his papers in front of him.

Corbyn heard and watched as everyone pointed and laughed at him, as Daniel just watched. The now covered blonde, got out from his seat, and ran outside. Not knowing Daniel was behind him.

"You ok Cor-" "YOU KNEW DIDN'T YOU!" Corbyn yelled, tears falling out of his eyes.

"Knew what?" Daniel asked, confused. "You knew Christine would do that. You knew her plan to embarrass me, and make me a loser than I already am." Corbyn shuddered, as wind blew by making him cold.

"I swear Corbyn. I had nothing to do with that." Daniel said, putting his hands up.

"Like I'm going to believe you," Corbyn spat," just stay away from me." Corbyn then started walking away. Daniel stood their a little heart-broken.

"But Cor-" "I don't wanna hear it." Corbyn interrupted him, sighing, shaking his head, still walking away.

Daniel noticed how hard Corbyn was crying. It was hurting him. Even if he had nothing to do with wHat happened, he felt guilty.

Maybe it's because Christine, his sister, ruined his chances with someone he loved deeply.

Daniel stormed back into the lunchroom, walking all the way to the popular table, stopping right in front of Christine.

"Sis, we need to talk," Daniel spoke, which she just ignored him, "NOW!" He screamed, tears brimming his eyes. Oh how his older sister was so self-centered.

She never cared how Daniel felt, never had, never will.

《《《《》》》》

Part 2 to this coming soon.

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~Moody Camper