53.

Summary:home sweet home

Part 2 of 51

《《《《》》》》

It's been 3 long, sad, boring weeks, without Daniel and Jonah.

Zach barely talked, which was saying a lot since he always talked. And Corbyn he didn't do anything that involved interacting with other people. Other than Zach, of course.

The two boys say on the couch, and did nothing but watch the t.v screen, which wasn't on. Or they went on their phones, and checked to see what Daniel and Jonah did that day.

"Corbyn..." Zach said, Corbyn looked at the boy, who looked like he didn't get much sleep. "Hmmm." Corbyn Hummed in response.

"What if-" Zach swallowed, "what if Jonah found someone better." Corbyn say up, this sparking his interest, "What do you mean?" Zach continued,

"I mean. What if he found someone who looked better than me. Who was better than me. Who IS better than me. What if-" Zach stopped.

"Hey don't think that way, zach. He wouldn't leave you for the world. The only thing he'll leave you for is a coffee machine. But, he wouldn't just leave you." Corbyn said, "now lay down and get some rest. You look tired." Zach yawned, and nodded.

As soon as Zach payed down, he fell asleep. Light snores, coming out his mouth. So Corbyn sat there in silence. But the conversation he and Zach just finished lingered in his head.

What if Daniel found someone better than him?

Corbyn thought about the negative possibilities that flooded through his mind. Except for one positive sentence that made him smile.

Daniel loves you just as much as you love him.

Corbyn repeated that through his mind, until he no longer thought about the bad things. Now he sat there. Waiting.

《3 hours later》

Corbyn woke up to nothing but a snoring Zach. Still sleeping, Corbyn thought, he must have been tired.
Corbyn carefully got up, and made his way to the kitchen to get some water.

As he did, he heard the knob of the from door being jiggled. Without thinking he carefully walked to the door, but it opened to reveal to sleepy boys.

"Jonah? Daniel?" Corbyn quietly said, "Jonah! Daniel!" Corbyn yelled, giving Jonah a hug, before giving Daniel the biggest hug ever known.

"Hey baby." Daniel said, hugging the blonde back, "I missed you." "I did too." Jonah chuckled.

"Ha.ha.ha. cute. Where's my baby?" Corbyn Pointed to the living room, "Zachary I'm here!" Jonah yelled, running to the living room.

"I'm glad your back. I couldn't stand you being gone for 3 weeks. Neither could Zach. He barely got sleep, and so did I." Corbyn rambled.

"Trust me. I couldn't stand being without you too. I had a good time, but without you, oh that was hard. And Jonah, he cried in his room for 3 hours. Don't tell him I told you that" Daniel whispered, making Corbyn laugh.

"It's ok, Zach cried for 2 days." Daniel 'awwed'. "Poor Zach." "I know." Corbyn nodded.

"Jonah!" Zach screamed, making Daniel and Corbyn walk to see what their best friend's were doing. When they got there, they saw them hugging, Zach crying.

"I missed you so much." Zach cried. "I missed you too" Jonah said, wiping the tears off Zach's face. "I thought you left me for someone better." Jonah immediately kissed Zach's cheek.

"I would never." Zach smiled, "I'm so glad your back. Hey Daniel." He waved over to Daniel, who waved back. "Hola."

"I'm so glad we're back." Daniel spoke, as Corbyn was now cuddled next to him on the couch.

"You have no idea" Corbyn said.

They spent the rest of the day, cuddled next to their lovers. Spending the time watching Harry Potter. (JONAH'S IDEA)

《《《《》》》》

Cute. Rushed, but cute.

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~cold Camper