121.

Summary:ignored

Corbyn x all

Ahehe I'm wildin 😝✌😎

<<<<>>>>

Corbyn would hate to admit it but, he loved attention. It made him feel like he was actually being known. Like someone was actually listening to him, made him not feel like a ghost, to sum it up for you.
So, when the boys were too busy to listen or talk to him, it made him feel weird...ooo

"Hey Jonah, wanna go-" "-hey corbyn. Sorry I'm kinda busy right now maybe later though yeah?" Jonah asked, walking away before Corbyn could answer. "Uhm, okay..." Corbyn sighed, walking up to his blue eyed best friend.

"Dani! Wanna go do some-" "Corbyn, I'm like working on something at the moment, maybe later?" He asked, turning away from his laptop, watching Corbyn's smile falter, "no, yeah totally! I get it. Have fun doing-yeah..." The blonde walked off, looking for the two youngest ones.

"Zach? Jack?" Corbyn called out, as he found the two boys laying side by side, on a bed, looking at their phones. "hey corbyn." "Sup, Bean." Corbyn smiled, finally getting a proper welcome, "are y'all busy? Wanna go do something?"
Jack looked up from his phone, "I would love too, but I gotta do something for my mom, I've been busy all day."

Corbyn nodded, turning to the youngest one, who shook his head. "I can't, I promised Jonah I'd finally finish my studys that I missed. Sorry dude." Corbyn turned around, muttering a quick 'its cool' before walking out the room.

Was he being ignored?
Were they all making these up because he's annoying?
Do they not think he's cool enough to hang with?

All these questions swarmed the blonde's mind, not really knowing why everyone was so busy, and he, wasn't. "I'm going out!" He yelled, grabbing his snapback. "Mhm, okay!" "Bye!" "Have fun!" "Be safe!" Corbyn walked out, "some friend's you are-"

Corbyn hadn't meant to be gone the whole day, but if you thought we wanted to go back home, getting ignored again, you were quite wrong. So 9:30 p.m. neared around and Corbyn found himself eating ice cream on a park bench, who eats ice cream that late, corbyn, corbyn does.

"Hello," corbyn spoke mouth full as his phone ringed, "Corbyn where are you? The boys are worried sick?! They've been messaging you" His mother, bickered at him. "at the park...and they didn't message me or call me I didn't see," corbyn looked at his phone seeing the missed calls and messages, "nevermind. Tell them I'll be home. Love you momma."

"Be safe Corbyn love you" was all that was heard before he hung up, and made his way back home. "Corbyn! Oh thank the apple juice Lord's you're safe!" The blonde heard, getting himself into a home crushing hug. "Of course I'm safe."

Jonah walked around the corner, "why didn't you answer our calls or messages young man?" Corbyn blushed, "I-I wish I had an answer for that. But I don't, I guess I didn't see them, sorry" Jack came up to him, "I thought I was gonna have to call the cops Corbs! You scared us!"

Corbyn raised his eyebrows, "yeah! So much for finishing my studys..." Zach muttered, crossing his arms. "Yeah, no offense Corbyn but my mom's kinda upset that I had to stop helping her."

Corbyn felt himself scratching at his palm, "guys you didn't have to worry. Ya'know I'm 21 I don't need supervision from you guys." Daniel scoffed, "that doesn't matter. We still care about you, and you making us stop working because you went m.i.a on us for attention really took us off track."

Corbyn looked at the 3 in disbelief, "no! I didn't do anything for attention. I just went out, and because you guys stopped doing what you guys were doing wasn't my fault, you made that choice!" Corbyn defended himself.

"Yeah but if you would've answered us, then we wouldn't have had this problem!" Zach exclaimed, waving his arm from his side. "Oh-ho I'm sorry then! I'm sorry for bothering you guys alright! Jeez, don't even stress it, I'll be in my room fyi, cause apparently I can't watch myself!" Corbyn dismissed himself, walking away and towards his room.

"Was that really necessary guys?" Jonah asked, as they heard the blondes door slam, with quiet sobs. "No..." Jack sighed, "no but Jo, I could've finished my study-" "okay what comes first? Family or-or a study you can always finish?" Then Jonah looked at Daniel, "and really? Attention?" Daniel looked down.

"Guys, I know we've been busy the past week, I get that, but we gotta at least show corbyn we're here for him. Yeah, I blew him off to, regrets been made, but now we can show him that we're sorry for being m.i.a on him." Jonah being the mom he is, lectured.

Zach smiled, "Yeah, you're right, Jonah. Fuck school!" "No, that's not what I implied too, but the Spirit is there. Let's go!" So the 4 boys collected things that corbyn loved. Gummy bears, chips, drinks, blankets, pillows, Jonah's laptop they used for movies, and themselves.

"So, who's gonna knock?" Daniel asked, "I will, duh." Jonah answered, knocking in the door, hearing shuffling behind it. "My my now you guys are gonna sleep in here because you think I'll run off?" Corbyn sassed, rolling his eyes. "No," Jonah started smiling, "we're here to apologise. We were mean to blame you for our actions." Jack said, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Yeah, and I'm sorry for basically calling you an attention seeker, that was low of me." Daniel spoke, clutching the pillow he held. "Yeah, I'm sorry for thinking school was way more important than you, you're more important than that, and for yelling, I could've handled it better." Zach chimed in, making Corbyn let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too." Corbyn said, tapping his fingers in his door, "I acted childish when there was no nee-" "no need to apologise, we are the ones to blame, now can we come in and watch movies. I could go for some cuddles." Daniel suggested to the blonde, smiling.

"Sure," and so Zach, Jack, and Daniel walked in, Corbyn stopping Jonah before he came in. "What?" Jonah questioned, "don't you have anything to say?" Corbyn ushered, "uhm, right! I call dibs on the right side if the bed." Corbyn laughed, "not what I meant but okay."

"Yeah and I'm sorry too. Next time you ask to hang, we'll all hang as brothers would." Jonah said, walking in.
"That's basically incest because, Jack and I are together and what we do isn't how brothers should hang."

"Oh my-Zach I didn't need to know that." Daniel covered his ears, "I'm innocent." Jack snorted, "that's not what your dream told us last night," Daniel looked up, "oh cOrByN~" "ahah that's enough, we-uhm-moving on!" Daniel nervously chuckled, as he covered Jack's mouth, who was till fake moaning.

"Y'all are on crack." Corbyn giggled, "it's okay corbyn, I won't tell Daniel about you dreaming of kissing him, that's our little secret." Jonah loudly whispered, making Corbyn red in the face. "Ahahah, they dream about each other!" Zach teased.

"Shut up! You used to dream about doing the nasty with Jack and Jonah." Daniel muttered, laughing when he saw Jonah's face go read.
"Let's just watch the movie." Zach mumbled, crossing his arms.

"Sigh, we're so gay."

<<<<>>>>

Hahah I'm so gay for Emily Skinner-

This was honestly-i think I was on crack writing the ending. It was good, then bam the crackhead in Zach came out and therefore it triggered the rest of the crackheads.

Lol hope you enjoyed.

And happy birthday to Luke Mullen, he's an environmental saving babe✌💕
[18-9-19]