138.👻

Summary:bash and dash

Not much dorbyn in it, but hands down one of my favorite one shots I made

<<<<>>>>

In the world of why don't we, Halloween was hands down their favorite holiday to celebrate. After all, it's when they got to do their annual game, the bash and dash. What is that, you may be wondering in your beautiful brain of yours, and I'll sum it up.

It's where the five boys would kill as many people as they can without getting caught, hinting bashing and dashing. They thought it was the most thrilling, fun, and gorey game they made, they played every year, not getting caught once. I mean, would you think a boy band could do such crime? Didn't think so...

"Remember," Jonah started, tying a bandana around his head, "don't get caught, and run." The four boys nodded, also tying bandanas around their head, getting ready to lure the night.  "Let's go," the older one spoke, disappearing into the night. Jachary following behind him, but going off in a different direction than him.

"Remember Dani, if anything happens I love you, and don't get caught." Daniel nodded, "same goes to you Corbyn, love you." The two boys shared a small kiss, before they left eachothers side, ready to hunt and kill. "Don't get caught, don't get killed." Daniel told himself, hiding behind an electric box as a woman opened her door, leaving it open.

"Bingo," He whispered, running towards the door, sliding right in, hiding behind a cabinet. 'Don't get caught don't get killed' Daniel repeated, grabbing an umbrella from the holder, and made his way into the walkway that led to the kitchen, where the woman was.

She was cooking macaroni and cheese, making Daniel smile. "Dinner for me?" He questioned, leaning on the doorframe, "What-who are you and what are you doing in my house!? Get out!" She yelled, coming towards Daniel, who shrugged.

"I wouldn't be so confident. After all," Daniel walked up to her, "you're just another victim." He smiled, grabbing her head and smacking it against the hot burner on top of the stove, making the woman yell in pain, "please stop!" Daniel shook his head, smashing her head against the burner again, holding it there until he smelt the burning flesh.

"What a shame I wouldn't be able to taste your macaroni," he spoke, grabbing the umbrella, using the pointy tip to stab her in the chest, repeatedly, the blood oozing all over the floor, and splattering all over. "Happy Halloween ma'am!" He exclaimed, stepping on her eye, that fell from her face, as he made his way out the house, closing the door, finding his new victim.

As Daniel walked the somewhat crowded streets, he met up with Jonah and Corbyn who had no luck with any victims. "Dude what the fuck," Jonah started, "what'd you do to your victim, put them in a blender and keep the top open?" Daniel laughed, "no, although I'll try that totally." Corbyn smiled, "you look hot with your whole bloody skin look."

Daniel shook his head, "yeah yeah," from behind the two boys, there was three teenagers walking towards the woods, Daniel smiled. "Baby,  Jonah, I think I just found your first victims, as well as my second one." The silver headed boy said, leading them where the teens went.

"Yo! Can we join?" Daniel asked the three teens as they caught up with them. "I don't know. How do we know your not a cop?" One of them said, crossing her arms. Jonah laughed, "trust us, we are anything but cops." The girl nodded, "Okay I'm Tate, that's Corey and Kian." The two boys waved, as the now six person group walked more into the woods.