83.

Summary:don't change

Somgfic:Don't Change by:Why Don't We

We all seen this coming

《《《《》》》》

All night, all night, you've been in your mind. We were supposed to be leaving, but you keep Over thinking.

"Corbyn, you read-Corbyn?" Daniel asked, as he watched Corbyn sit on the bed. Thinking to himself. He's been doing a lot of that recently, and Daniel didn't know how to fix that.

Every thing you try, try, oh, it's not right, one doubt then another. Another something to cover.

"Maybe if I change my hairstyle like thi-" "corbyn, my love, your hair looks just right. You look beautiful." Corbyn sat there, fully doubting Every thing Daniel told him.

You're in the mirror but you're not seeing yourself. Just seeing all the ways you could be someone else.

Daniel caught Corbyn looking at himself in the mirror. Tears slowly falling out his eyes. Daniel slowly wrapped his arms around Corbyn, who turned and cried in Daniel's chest

I know you feel sometimes like you're not good enough. You're not the only one...

"I'm ugly Dani. I'm not beautiful. I'm not handsome. I'm nothing. I'm nothing but ugly." Corbyn sobbed.

All I'm tryna say is dont change. Every part of you is just right. Don't change not a single curve or one line, so why cover up your flaws when they make you who you are.

"Oh, my love. You're prefect. Everything about you is perfect. From your nose to your toes. That's what makes you who you are."

All I'm tryna say is don't change.

"I wouldn't change it for anything." Daniel kissed Corbyn's forehead.

It's hard, it's hard, when you're in the dark. Tryna see things clearly, yeah I felt how you're feeling.
All of the stress, pressure. All in pursuit of prefect. Wish you knew that imperfection, make you and exception.

"Corbyn, I know honey. I've felt how you are feeling. I get it. With all the stress with the music, then to you modeling I get it," Daniel said running his fingers through the hair.

"I just hope you know that your imperfections, make you just as valid, and exceptional."

You're in the mirror but you're not seeing yourself. Just seeing all the ways you could be someone else. I know you feel sometimes like you're not good enough. You're not the only one.

Daniel layed with Corbyn on their bed, naming things he loved about Corbyn. As for Corbyn, he kept naming off how perfect Daniel was, in his head though.

All I'm tryna say is don't change, every part of you is just right. Don't change not a single curve or one line. So why cover up your flaws when they make you who you are.

Daniel made sure Corbyn felt beautiful in the skin he was in, now matter how much Corbyn disliked himself, Daniel always made him love a new part of his body.

And that was something Corbyn cherished, for no one has done that for him. As for Daniel wanting nothing but the best for his Corbyn.

So before they were about to leave for dinner, Daniel told Corbyn what hes been telling him for the past few weeks,

"All I'm tryna is don't change." Daniel spoke, before kissing the blonde, "ever."

《《《《》》》》

Lol this is terrible...
Lol, wait, I can't get over how bad this is oh my-