126.

Summary:out of love

Tempted to make it a song fic
Thought about it, making it a song fic

Song:out of love
Artist:Alessia Cara

Oh and mentioned Jorbyn is in here.

<<<<>>>>>

I won't tell you I'm lonely,
Cause it may be selfish...

Corbyn sat on his bed, that Daniel used to sleep in. He listened to the laughs of the silver headed boy talking to his friend on the phone. Corbyn was bored, lonely. But he didn't dare ask Daniel if they wanted to hang out, like they used to, for Daniel would always say he's busy, and Corbyn didn't want to take Daniel away from his friends.

I won't ask you to hold me, cause it won't mend what's helpless...

There was time's where Corbyn thought about asking daniel to hold him when he couldn't sleep at night, but if he did, it wouldn't change anything, since Daniel would be right back on his phone, in his own world. Leaving corbyn to face reality alone.

There's not a thing I can say, but a song I could sing for your mind to change.
Nothing can fill up the space won't ask you to stay, but let me ask you one thing...

Daniel and Corbyn sat at their dining table, eating breakfast, in complete silence, before Daniel's phone rang. He picked it up, telling Corbyn he was gonna leave.

Corbyn stood up to, "wait!" Daniel turned around, and Corbyn was close to asking Daniel if he can stay, but decided against it. "Uhm, be-be safe." Daniel nodded, and he was out the door.

Ohh, when did you fall out of love, out of love-
Ohh, when did you fall out of love with me?

While Daniel was out Corbyn cried. Wondering why, what, made Daniel not want to be with him, like they were falling out of love, and Corbyn wanted to know...

I can't float in an ocean, that's already been drained.
I won't cry at your feet now,
I know my tears will fall in vein....

Daniel came home, seeing the blonde laying on the couch, sleeping, this happened a lot. Corbyn would cry his heart out when Daniel wasn't home, then fall asleep on the couch since he was too tired to walk up the stairs to his room.

"Corbyn," Daniel whispered, shaking the blonde awake. "Hmm, what?" He asked groggily, as he sat up. "A few friends are coming over right now, I was just wondering if you can sleep upstairs." Daniel said, making Corbyn sigh.

"Of course," corbyn muttered walking up the stairs, "anything for you and your friends," corbyn spat, slamming his door.

There's not a thing I could say, but a song I could sing for your mind to change.
Nothing can fill up the space,
Won't ask you to stay, but let ask you one thing...

So here Corbyn layed in bed, it was 11 at night, and Daniel was still down stairs with his friends laughing and having a grand time. He wanted to know why he and Daniel were falling apart, he was dying to know why.