148.

Summary:speed Dating

<<<<>>>>

"Speed dating? As in having to sit and talk to people for seven minutes? This is stupid-" Daniel grumbled, getting dragged into the building by his crackhead friends, Jonah and Jack.

"Bro, you need some action in your boring life. And well this is where the action is," Jack said wiggling his eyebrows. "Not to mention Jack needs an excuse to find someone who will like him." Jonah added, making Jack slap his arm.

"Speed dating is like Cupid in a nutshell." Zach said, writing Corbyn's name on a name tag, already having his. "Yeah dude, plus, if someone is interested in you in the span of seven minutes well then their life would be pretty awesome," Eben spoke, placing his name tag on his shirt. "And your life is like boring."

"Guys, I told y'all I'm not looking for anyone. I don't need a spouse." The blonde mumbled, as he started getting dragged into the main room. The room having lots of men and women talking, "this is stupid." Corbyn said, crossing his arms.

"Lighten up Dani-boy. You're just sexually frustrated-" Daniel punched Jack in the arm, making Jonah laugh. "Dude. Live a little, look, go talk to her." Before the silver headed boy got to say anything, his two friends had already pushed him towards the girl, gaining her attention.

"Oh hello." She greeted, waving a little. "Uhm, hi." Daniel greeted back, putting his hands in his pocket, "listen...im Not really here to find anyone-" "No it's cool I so get it, cause I'm not either." The girl interrupted, making Daniel smile. "That's-That's cool! I'm Daniel." She nodded, "I'm Ashley."

(Y'all thought ahA)

"Corbyn, there's boys out there waiting to be swept off their feet, do the honors man, sweep them off their feet!" Eben yelled, pushing the blonde out into the crowd, accidentally shoving two other boys. "Sorry, my friends being a dick." He mumbled, rubbing his arm from where he rammed into the tallers shoulder.

"It's cool, I'm jonah, that's Jack." "Sup dawg." Corbyn laughed, pointing towards his two friends, "blonde tall one is Eben, and the ugly one is Zach." Jack snickered. "Hes not ugly. How old is he? Please tell me hes single-"

Corbyn nodded, "yeah he's single. Yo Zachary! Eben!" Corbyn motioned for the two boys to come to him, and they did. "What's up? Oh-hi. I'm Zachary, but you, can call me tonight." He winked at the somewhat shorter one, who blushed profusely.

"This is why you're single, Zach. Don't come to my house crying because you're single ever again." Eben muttered, crossing his arms. "I thought it was cute. I'm Jack." With thsy, the two youngest left the three oldest, to go enjoy themselves.

"Wow, Zach actually found someone that finds his...flirting? Cute. Impressed." Eben spoke, after they watched the two walk away. "Anyways, I'm Eben." The bkonde held his hand out for the brunette to take.

"I'm Jonah. I've never met an Eben before. That's a unique name." Eben thanked the boy, as they sat down at a nearby table, just getting to know eachother. "Funny. They came to set me up, and then I think I just found their match." Corbyn sighed, "How ironic."

He then maneuvered himself to where the food was. If he wasn't gonna find someone, at least he found the food. He grabbed a plate, and placed noddles on it. He then grabbed some rice, as well as chicken.

When he turned to leave, he accidently bumped into someone, almost spilling the food. "Oh-I'm so sorry!" The unrecognizable voice started, making sure nothing fell.

"No, no it's okay. Really." Corbyn lightly laughed when he was face to face with a boy with striking blue eyes, and gentle features. "I'm-I'm Corbyn." The blonde held his hand out, the silver headed boy taking it in his.

"I'm Daniel. I like your name." Corbyn smiled, "thanks. I like your hair." "Thanks, Not everyone can pull it off, so I take that as an accomplishment I suppose." Daniel replied, stuffing his hand in his pockets.

The two kept a conversation about things from their favorite things, to hobbies, to just just of their childhood. They had so much in commom, they both felt their heart fluttering with delight, even if they just had met.

Daniel would be lying if he said he didn't find the blonde handsome. Heck, Daniel didn't want to be here, and somehow this blonde made him want to thank his two idiotic friends for dragging him here.
H

e then wondered where his two idiotic friends where.

"So, what brings you here?" Corbyn asked, "other than trying to find someone." He then added, shrugging. "Oh, it wasn't really my idea to come. My friends forced me. What about you?"

Corbyn laughed, "same thing. My friends told me I needed action in my so called boring life." Daniel giggled, "I actually haven't seen them all day." Corbyn nodded, agreeing. So the two boys, ventured through the room, eventually finding their friends.

"Zach, Eben, what's up?" Corbyn greeted, as he was met with two other boys. "Oh, hi I'm Corbyn." He waved. "Hey, that's Jonah and jack. I see they already met. I'm Daniel."

Jonah and jack looked at eachother, wiggling their eyebrows, as Zach and Eben patted Corbyn on the back. "So, did you sweep this young fellow off his feet?

Corbyn turned a deep red, before looking up. "Ehh, more like almost bumping him off his feet." Daniel laughed, "and almost dropped food, but I think we could've left that part out. I just wanted to join."

Jonah smiled, "looks like you've found the one dani-boy. Clumsy and awkard, just. like. you." Daniel punched Jonah in the arm. "Whatever. I mean, what about you four, hmm?"

Zach smiled, "Oh yeah. No I've found the one." Jack rolled his eyes, "he's....different. I'll say that, but I can see myself with him."

Jonah nodded, "Oh yeah. I think I really found myself a Keeper. He's none other." Eben waved the boy off, "Oh stop. If anything you're the unique one."

Corbyn smiled, "yeah I guess I did too. That is, if you want to maybe hang out this weekend?" He asked, as Daniel nodded.

"Oh yeah. There's no way I would put down that offer."

<<<<>>>>

They loved happily ever after
Muah

Stay Gold💕