59.

Summary:Honestly Idk

《《《《》》》》

"Corbyn!!" The blonde heard, once he answered the call from Daniel. "Yes, Daniel?" He asked, getting a little chuckle. "I have a suprise...well a surprise to you." Daniel said.

"Okay, what is it?" Corbyn questioned, earning another laugh, "you'll see." Then the phone went dead. Which made Corbyn question things:

What do I have to see?

What did he do?

Should I get the police on the phone?

And many more.

"Corbyn I'm home!" Corbyn heard and immediately made his way towards the door. And boy, there was a surprise....

"Daniel? What'd you do?" The blonde asked, grabbing the brunettes face, "It looked cool. Doesn't it look cool?" He said, Corbyn still surprised.

"Daniel! Getting a lip, nose, and eyebrow piercing does not make you look cool. It makes you look like a 5 year old trying to look cool. Hint, trying." Corbyn said, still inspecting Daniel's face.

"Oh. Well it was a surprise huh? I like it so..." Daniel shrugged, making his way towards the kitchen. "Daniel. Why- who- huh?" Corbyn was confused.

"You know what, it's gonna hurt. And I'm gonna laugh at you and not help you, cause you're stupid to get those." Corbyn said, as he took a sip from his tea.

《》

"Corbyn they hurt.." Daniel whined, as the piercings were starting to hurt every time he moved his eyebrow nose or mouth. Corbyn being Corbyn shook his head no.

"Nope, I'm not helping with that. Your decision, your problem." He said, going back to watching YouTube. "But they hurt," Daniel cried, "I'm gonna cry." Corbyn ignored him, Daniel sighed, and made his way to the bathroom.

"Ow, ow, ow, oW, OW" Corbyn heard from the bathroom. He lightly chuckled, rolling his eyes at how stupid Daniel was. "Owie, owie, uh-Oh. Oh-no. It's bleeding. Ok  it's bleeding." Daniel freaked out to himself, Corbyn hearing him through the door.

Yet, Corbyn quickly got up to help the younger one in need. Of course, he couldn't do it by himself. "Dani, you good?" He asked, "uhhh- Yeah spectacular. Nothing's wrong." He replied, wiping the blood, and tears from his face. Did he regret this, yea-yea he did.

"I'm coming in." Corbyn said, as he was about to walk in, but the door shut on him, "no! I'm good. No need." Daniel yelled back.

"I know you're not, dumbass. I can hear you through the door. Let me in." the blonde demanded. "Fine," Dnaiel huffed, and opened the door. "Oh Dani..." Corbyn's voice drifted, as he saw the tears on the blue-eyed boys face.

"You were right. They suck, I am a dumbass. These hurt. I want them out, now." Daniel said, wiping his face, only hurting himself even more, by the pressure he put on them.

"C'mere. I'll help you." Corbyn spoke, Daniel turned so Corbyn can help him.

《》

"See. Now you know why we don't get piercings." Corbyn explained, as he just finished helping Daniel. "Yea, I know. Thank Corbs." "Don't mention it." "Gladly."

《《《《》》》》

Hehe. Ok, this was Idk. Don't mean to offend anyone with eyebrow, nose, or mouth piercings. I'm getting a nose piercing, and I know someone that has piercings so..

STAY GOLD♡

~~discombobulated Camper