81.

Summary:"I'm not your princess!"

<<<<>>>>

It was a cold day in L.A. making the brunette bundle up, for he didn't like the cold. He liked warm weather, where he can be lively. His friend Jack picked him up, taking them both to school, because they needed it apparently.

As they made their way to their lockers, two highly mean jocks made their way to the two. Jonah Marais, and Corbyn Besson.

It was quite funny, since those two really did have hearts of gold. Just not in school, did they have them. So, when people got picked on by them, and then later had been apologized by the two were really confusing everyone. Yet, no one questioned it.

"Well would you look at that, twiddle-dum and twiddle-de. How are you two losers on this fine day?" Jonah asked, putting his arm around Jack's shoulders, corbyn doing the same but to Daniel's.

"It's not nice talking about yourselves in that manner. What a shame." Daniel mouthed back, making Corbyn pinch him, making him Yelp.

"See, princess, you can't just say that and expect us not so do anything to you guys." Corbyn said back, "and it was just a little pinch, suck it up."

The bell rung making most kids walk to class.

"Well, we should get going now Corbyn. Don't wanna be late. See you around darling." Jonah said to Jack, caressing his cheek, before walking off.

"See you around princess." Corbyn pinched Daniel's cheek, catching up with Jonah.

"I'm not your princess!" Daniel yelled, groaning as the blonde turned around and sent a kiss.

"He's hot." Jack said, "Jonah. Jonah's hot. Corbyn isn't really my typ-" "-i Don't care Jack! Do you think they like us?" The two looked at each other.

"Nah." Then went their ways to class.

✓✓✓✓

The last bell rung, as Daniel and Jack made their way to each other, walking out the front doors of the school. "Ok right, so then Zach was like 'oh isn't that illegal?' like no hunny it's not!" Jack ranted.

"Jack I'm sure he was just kidding. I mean I'm sure he knows being gay isn't illegal. He is dating Connor." Daniel said, Jack thought for a moment. "Oh yea! Duh!" Jack giggled to himself.

"Hey princess!" An all to familiar blonde yelled, wrapping an arm around Daniel's shoulders. "I'm not your princess." He snapped back.

"Pretty fiesty. My babyboy isn't like that." Jonah cooed, as he squished Jack's cheeks. Jack only admiring the tall brunette. "What a shame." Corbyn tsked,

"Princess, how about you learn a few things from Jackie over there." The blonde caressing Daniel's cheek. Daniel smacked his hand.

"How about you use your manners? You dog." Daniel huffed, walking awat, with a flustered Jack by his side. "They're hot. I mean- really hot." Jack concluded.

Daniel laughed, "yeah they are. But, they always do this. We gotta show them they can't get to us that easy. They gotta earn us." Jack nodded.

"Yea earn us. Btw, my and Jonah have a date. See ya later Dani! Love ya!" Jack said, before dissapearing into his house. Daniel gasped, "you little snake!"

*Few days later*

"Seriously Daniel. I don't see the problem. They haven't been teasing anyone else but us! Maybe they actually do like us." Jack said, "are you even listening?" He asked as the brunnette put his phone away.

"Yes I was listening. But Jack, c'mon, if you can tell me the nice things Jonah's done for you, then maybe I'll have a change in heart." Daniel said.

Jack nodded, "ok one he got me flowers the other day. Uhm, he bought me a perm set, I really needed one. He took me shopping the other day. He brought me Chipotle, he walked me Home when you left early. The list is endless Daniel." Jack said, "just give them a shot."

Daniel sighed, "fine. We can give them a shot." Jack cheered. "Hey princess." "Hey babyboy."

"Hey Jo." "I'm not your princess, but hey Corbyn." Corbyn's eyes widened. "That's progress, Danibug." Daniel sighed, as Jack cleared his throat.

"So, JoJo. What are we gonna do today?" Jack asked, wrapping his arm around Jonah's. "Well, I say we get lunch, then go home and watch a movie."

"Sounds great." Daniel perked at the thought of food. Corbyn smiled softly at him, before grabbing his hand. Yet, as he did, Daniel moved his hand away.

*at a eating place*

Daniel sat next to Corbyn, as Jack sat next to Jonah. To say that Daniel was uncomfortable was an understatement, for the fact that Corbyn had his hand resting on his thigh. Which made him want to leave.

But, he stayed. For his best friend Jack. Jack was always there for him, so it was Daniel's turn to be there for him.

"So, what movie do y'all wanna watch?" Jonah asked, as they got in the car to head to his house.

"Bohemian Rhapsody." Jack said, Daniel smiled. "Oh yeah, we were supposed to watch that the other day. We should so watch that!" Daniel said. Jonah nodded, Corbyn also nodding.

"Mama...." Corbyn started singing. "Just killed a man." Daniel said after. "Put a gun against his head." Jack sang back. 'pulled the trigger now he's dead." Jonah continued.

For the rest of the ride, they sang along to Queen songs.

@jonahs house@

As Jonah and Corbyn went to the kitchen, Daniel and Jack got comfortable in the couch, movie ready to be played.

"Soo. How's Corbyn?" Jack asked, "being Corbyn. He's fine. Surprisingly, hasn't been getting on my nerves. What about you?"
Jack smiled, "everything's perfect. Thank you for giving them a chance. I really appreciate it, Dani." Jack said hugging him.

"No problem Jacky. I think Corbyn's growing on me." Daniel smiled. "Aww, princess, that means a lot!" The blonde