27.

Summary: Maybe the loser can get the guy too

Part dos of 25

《《《《》》》》

"Now!" Daniel yelled at his sister, angry tears filling his eyes.

Christine looked at her brother, rolled her eyes. "What Daniel?" She was annoyed that her brother interrupted her talk about Makeup.

"How dare you," Daniel spoke, "I don't understa-" Christine was soon interrupted by a sad, angry, blue-eyed boy.

"You're so selfish. That you are willing to make me not have friend's. Corbyn was going to be my friend." Daniel said, watching his sister roll her eyes once again.

"I was just looking out for you. He's a loser, you're not." She said, Daniel scoffed.

"Please. Looking out for me. You were not doing that, if you were you would tell me 'go get him Daniel' or 'treat him right." But no, you didn't. Because he's a 'loser' guess what Christine, because of you I can't even hang out with him. Because of you, he doesn't want to talk to me anymore, nor does he want to see me. I'm glad your happy." Daniel finished, drying his eyes before yelling at people to stop watching.

As Daniel left sobbing, Christine now felt bad for her actions. She wanted to help her little brother.

☆Time skip by the album that's coming out today☆

"Corbyn, please. Just talk to me." Daniel pleaded, getting ignored by the blonde. This happens a lot, quite frankly. "Please-"

"Daniel. Stop. I'm not gonna tell you again. I don't wanna talk, hang, or be your friend. Leave. Me. Alone." Corbyn sassed, walking away. Corbyn never meant to be mean, but he's tired of letting people do this to him.

"Corbyn, I want to be your friend. I want to hang out with you, I want to get to know you. I'm sorry for what my sister did, I swear I didn't know it was going to happen." Daniel whined, still following the now aggravated blonde.

"Daniel just st-" Corbyn was interrupted by the one and only Christine.

"Corbyn. Look, I'm sorry for what I did to you. I was being selfish. I shouldn't have done what I did. I'm genuinely sorry. You don't have to forgive me, but please. Please, forgive my brother, he didn't know I was going to dump my food on you. Just forgive him." Christine looked at her brother, then at Corbyn.

"How could I trust you?" Corbyn asked, folding his arms scolding the two Seavey's.

But when Corbyn took a closed look, he noticed how empty Daniel looked. He then noticed how Christine looked at her brother, so much guilt on her face.
That's when Corbyn knew, he could trust Dnaiel again.

"Ya know what? I forgive you, both of you." Corbyn simply said, walking off.

"Wait, he forgives us? Christine, I might actually have a chance!" Daniel exclaimed, making his sister chuckle and Corbyn laugh as he still heard the conversation.

"Go get em' tiger." Was all Daniel's sister had to say before the blue-eyed boy was already running towards the blondie.

"Corbyn? You wanna, I don't know.... would you like to hang out Saturday night?" He asked, hope laced in his voice.

"No I would not like that," he looked at Daniel, who looked like he just got hit with a brick, "I would love to."

"Don't scare me like that. But cool, See ya Saturday night." Daniel did the unthinkable.

He kissed Corbyn and ran to his class.

Corbyn just stood there, pink in the face, smiling like a doofus, with his fingers on his lips, as they were still tingly from when Daniel's lips were on his.

"Oh that boy, I hate him. But love him." Corbyn sighed happily before walking into Math.

《《《《》》》》

Oh boy shorter version of my longer version that was supposed to be here..smh wattpad.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~Tired Camper