37.

Summary:"I know Karate!" And jackets

《《《《》》》》

Corbyn wanted to surprise Daniel with an amazing gift.

One of his new Jackets. Yea, yea, lame? Sure. But Daniel lovesss Corbyn's jackets. I mean, who wouldn't like a jacket.
Anyways, Corbyn slowly made his way to a singing Daniel in the kitchen.

Daniel was making some rice, so he had a spoon in his hand. Singing along to 'hard' a song they recently announced. Since Daniel was singing pretty loud, he couldn't hear the blonde that was sneaking up behind him.

As soon as Corbyn got close to Daniel he spoke, "hey Dan-" only to get interrupted. "I KNOW KARATE!" Daniel screamed, turning around, wacking Corbyn right in the face, making him yell.

"FU-" Corbyn couldn't finish his sentence, that's how much it hurt. "Oh. My. Gosh. I am so sorry Corbyn!" Daniel screeched, dropping the spoon, turning the stove off, then turned all his attention to the yelling, crying boy who was rolling on the floor, holding where he got hit.

Daniel carefully reached to touch the now red spot on the blondes head, only to receive a smack to the hand, "no touch. It hurts." Corbyn whimpered, touching the ouchie himself.

"I am so sorry, baby." Daniel spoke, quietly. Grabbing an ice pack, which was just a bag of peas, and gently moved Corbyn's hands, placing the bag on the mark.

"It's ok, Dani. I'm fine. I think." Corbyn whispered, holding the bag before standing up, making his way to the couch. Daniel couldn't feel more guilty.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean-" Daniel stopped talking, slowly shrinking into himself. "It's fine," Corbyn weakly smiled, "I got you something." He 'smiled'.

"No, no. I can't- I just- I- No." Daniel stuttered. He didn't want to take anything from Corbyn, at least not right now. "Yes. It's new, and I know you'll love it." Corbyn said, grabbing the Jacket, throwing it to Daniel.

"A jacket? It looks old-" then Daniel saw the design, "woah. Did you make this?" He was in utter shock.

"Of course." Corbyn Sat up a bit, "only for you." Daniel Smiled, hugging Corbyn carefully, "thank you. It's perfect."

All it said on the Jacket was 'Corbyn Besson's Baby don't touch'. With a nice galaxy detail to it. (Yup so creative) But to Daniel, it made him feel all giddy inside.

"Thank you so much, Corbs. I couldn't ask for anything better. Can I put it on?" He asked, the blonde, earning a nod. He quickly put the Jacket on, making his hair stand up a bit.

"You look like a million bucks, Dani." Corbyn commented, making Daniel blush. "Ok, now that's out the way. Can you please help me get something to help with the headache I'm feeling right now?" Corbyn questioned, making Daniel run to find something for him to take.

《An hour later》

Daniel's mother bear came out, making him make Corbyn a whole bunch of soup, making sure he took the pills to help him with the headache, making sure the now bruised spot didn't hurt him, and making sure he was ok and comfortable.

"Dani, for the last 200th time. I'm ok now." Corbyn sighed, "Just lay with me."

Daniel giggled, "Ok ok. Fine." He layed with Corbyn under the blankets, immediately yawning. "See? You're tired, I'm also tired. Cuddle and nap, yea?" Corbyn questioned, making Daniel nod, and cuddle into his side.

"Love you."

"Love you more."

"Impossible."

"You hit me with a spoon, anything is possible at this point."

"Darn"

《《《《》》》》

WHAT UP Y'ALL. So this was random, but hey, I'm always random.
Hope you enjoyed :3

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~Happy Camper