60.

Summary:Snow

A.N:It just started snowing and I was like, why not make a one shot so

《《《《》》》》

Daniel was sprawled out on his and Corbyn's shared bed, slightly snoring. That was until, he felt something heavy jump in his stomach. He coughed, and opened his eyes, to be met with the eyes of Corbyn Besson.

"Oh, hey, Corbs. What's up?" Daniel asked, confused, since he just woke up. "DANI, oh, Dani. It's SNOWING!" The blonde replied, getting off the brunette. "Let's go Dani. C'mon let's go!" He urged the still sleepy boy.

"Ok, ok. Hold your horses Jack Frost." Daniel chuckled, as he got up off the bed, and looked out the window, to see that it was in fact snowing. "I would be offended but it's snowing so you're getting away with it."

Daniel and Corbyn got dressed for the appropriate weather. Sweaters/jackets, gloves, beanies, scarfs, etc. To say the least Corbyn looked adorable to Daniel. The way Corbyn's eyes sparkled with delight, as he watched the snow fall from the sky. While his cheeks, and nose where a subtle pink, from the cold. Absolutely perfect to Daniel.

"You're perfect Corbyn." Daniel said, as Corbyn and him went inside for some hot chocolate, which was, of course, Corbyn's idea.

"Thanks Dani. You're perfect too." Corbyn meant it, he didn't just say it because Danielsaid it. No, that was the last thing he would do, he said it because it was true. Corbyn love the way Daniel's eyes were the color of the ocean, and how he had tiny bits of freckles on his cheeks. He was incredibly perfect in Corbyn's book.

"Not as perfect as you, sweetheart." Corbyn's heart fluttered. He loves it when Daniel gave him cute names like that. It made him feel special. Like, really special. So of course Corbyn blushed.

"Can I have some more marshmallows?" Corbyn asked, trying to be his mind off the name. "Sure love." There it was, another name Corbyn adored. "I love you Daniel. Like, I really do." The blonde confessed. It wasn't something he just said, even if him and Daniel were dating for 3 years.

"I love you too, Corbyn. Always have, always will." "Really?" Corbyn was in awe, he thought he wasn't loveable. Some past relationships obviously didn't work out, his exes thought he was imperfect, they thought he was to clingy.

But, Daniel loved the glinginess, and how imperfectly perfect Corbyn was. "Of course bean, why wouldn't I love you. You're amazing! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Daniel said, grabbing the blonde, and pulled him closer.

"I" a kiss on the forehead, "love" another on the left cheek, "you" the next kiss on the right cheek, "Besson" the last kiss on the mouth. The kiss lasting about 8 seconds before Corbyn pulled away grinning.

"You're such a-" Daniel interrupted him, "an amazing person? I get that a lot." Corbyn rolled his eyes and giggled, "No, I was gonna say a weirdo....but sure amazing sounds A-Okay.

《《《《》》》》

Ok low-key cute. Kinda proud. It's currently 1:39 am. And I'm just over thinking things as usual....sigh-

~~overthinking Camper