106.

Sunmary:sleepover

《《《《》》》》

Daniel walked into 'Marais Coffee' with a smile on his face. "Hey Daniel what's up?" The brunette behind the counter asked, as he made Daniel's order.

"Hey, Jo! Just here in the best coffee shop ever! How are you?" Daniel asked, handing his money to Jonah, as he grabbed his cup. "Oh I'm good. Just doing what I gotta do. Is the rest coming?" He asked looking up from the register.

Daniel nodded, "yeah, they should be here in about-" "What's up Jo!" An all to familiar voice yelled, walking to the counter. "Sup Zachary. The usual?" The rosy cheeked boy nodded.

"Sup dani-boy. How you doing?" Daniel smiled, "I'm good you?" Zach replied with a simple I'm good' grabbing his drink from the brunette, telling him they were from sit down.

"Have you heard from Jack or Corbyn yet?" Zach questioned, as he played on his phone. "No, but I'm sure they'll be here soon. Don't worry, your boyfriend wouldn't miss it." Daniel joked, as the rosy cheeked boy blushed even more.

"Hey, what about Corbyn? Huh, you're dating him. Don't you dare make fun of me." Zach said, crossing his arms. "Yeah but-but" Daniel sighed, "alright yeah, yeah."

Zach smiled, "finally lover boy came to his senses. Ha, I get 20 bucks." The small boy did a little dance. "Hey loser." Another voice emerged from behind the booth they sat in.

"Jacky! Oh, how I've missed you!" Zach spoke, wrapping his arms around the curly-headed boy, smiling in return kissing his cheek. "Hi, love. Hey, Daniel." He nodded towards Daniel, who returned the favor.

"Hi, Dani-bug." The blonde said, as he appeared behind Jonah, who sat next to Jachary. "Hi Corby." Daniel smiled, kissing corbyn's cheek, getting one in return.

"So what have you whores been up to?" Zach asked, sipping the rest of his coffee, burping after doing do.

"Oh you know. The usual." Daniel stated simply shrugging. "Oh so sucking faces with good ol' corbine." Zach sighed, patting the blondes back from across the table. "Well, duh." Corbyn smiled.

Jonah laughed, checking his watch, before standing up. "I gotta get back to work. I'll see y'all in about 5 hours. My house, yeah?" He asked, getting 4 nods.

"OKAY so mommy duck went back to work. Wanna go play video games or something?" Zach asked, "how about, we go and 'play video games' at my house, Zachypoo?" Jack whispered, grabbing the rosy-cheeked hand.

"I-Uhm." Zach scrambled from his chair, "We got to go Dorbyn. See y'all later, we have to-yeah bye!" With that those two lover boys were out the door. Corbyn looked at Daniel, with a smile.

"I love you. Ya'know?" The blonde smiled, rubbing the silver-headed boys knuckles. "Yeah, I know. I love you too." He spoke, blushing from Corbyn's actions. (Cause he is ya'know, he just gets blushy-)

Corbyn smiled, drinking the rest of his drink, before grabbing Daniel's cup, as well as his hand, and left the coffee shop, after saying bye to their brunette friend working.
"Corbyn, what do you wanna do?" Daniel asked as they walked down the sidewalk.

The blonde shrugged, "how about we watch a movie?" He asked, turning to face the silver-headed boy. (I'm keeping Daniel silver-headed. I'm tired😥 of Daniel dying his hair blonde-)