133.

Summary:Feminine
Five way relationship cause I re-read this and it made sense

<<<<>>>>

'Just walk in there and feel confident.' Daniel tried reassuring himself, as he clung onto the ripped part of his denim skirt. No different than last week, expect it was;

He was wearing girl clothes.

Daniel was ready. Ready to wear what he truly liked and wanted to wear...no one could stop him, reality of it. They would have their opinions, but no they couldn't force him to not wear them. He can do whatever he wanted.

'Smile, wave, say hi, like normally,' Daniel had told himself, doing so, even with the dirty looks being towards him, and the judgmental commentary. Daniel was so far doing good, no panicking, no noth-except he had totally forgotten:

'What will the boys say?' He asked himself as he neared his locker where, indeed, his four best friends stood, laughing amongst themselves. "H-hey guys," he muttered, keeping his gaze on the floor, not wanting to see any of their reactions, for the fear was kicking in.

"That's really cute Daniel," Jonah had commented first, making Daniel look up and smile, "yeah, totally cute," Zach chirped, smiling at the older one. Jack stood there, no emotion, before humming, "honestly-leather would've complimented the crop top more, but denim works too Dani."

The silver headed boy let out a breath of air, as Corbyn scoffed, "guys you think that's okay?" Daniel felt his heart drop, "because-because," Corbyn stopped, twirling Daniel around, "it's beautiful. I'm really proud of you Dani." Daniel blushed, looking down smiling.

"You guys are the best! I don't know what I'd do without your guys' support." They we're enjoying this moment, since they knew it was a moment that wouldn't be forgotten, although of course, nothing was gonna be a fairytale, and Daniel should have seen it coming.

"So Daniel is finally dressing how he acts, girly." Bryana snickered, as Gabbie, Christina, Kay, and Tate did as well. "Oh gosh, can't you just be happy for him, after all you were his friend." Corbyn muttered, crossing his arms.

"Of course you'd defend him, you're practically his boyfriend, wouldn't be surprised!" Christina exclaimed, glaring at her ex. "Don't you have something else better to do than be petty all the time?" Jack questioned, backing Corbyn up.

"Honestly Jack, join them. Isn't that what you've always been; gay?" Gabbie taunted, jack clenched his jaw, "that was low, even for you. But hey! He doesn't go around fucking every guy he sees now does he?" Zach joined in, mockingly.

"Zach you're not an angel," Kay rolled her eyes, "you basically fucked every girl that passes by you." Zach shrugged, "jealous they got to take me to bed unlike you?" Kay stomped her foot.

"Guys this isn't necessary-" Jonah warned, "how about you just leave Daniel alone, he's only showing who he really is, don't bring him down-" "Jonah you should really listen to yourself and be who you truly are...after all, those crop tops were supes adorbs on you" Tate said in a fake voice, laughing as she saw the boy turn red.

"I'm really sorry," Daniel started walking up towards the five girls, "that I practically stole your boyfriends from you guys. I guess it's my charm, or maybe it's how I can give them what they want," Daniel shrugged, "shocker you guys known them longer and it only took me 2 weeks to get their attention, not 2 years."

Daniel smiled, "oh and Jonah is supes adorbs with a crop top on, Tate. And Zach is actually pretty good in bed, and Jack is who he is, gay or not. 'Don't have a snarky comment for that one' "and Christina, you shouldn't be surprised, Corbyn and I are dating and he doesn't have to ask me if I'm cheating on him. Sadly, I must go, it was nice chatting with you all."

Daniel turned around, kissed all four boys, before walking away. 'Doesn't that make me worse than them?' He has asked himself, snorting at what he did. 'I feel powerful, it's my feminine side.'

<ahaha ahaha>

"Guys trust me I don't know what happened," Daniel said as he walked up to the boys placing his stuff in his locker. "I would have never been able to do that," he spoke again, closing his locker walking away, the four boys following.

"Why'd I do that? I don't know..." Daniel muttered, getting in Jonah's car, as they drive to his house. Once they were there, Daniel unlocked his door, walking up to his room, knowing they would follow.

"Humiliating, I call that. Never again, never again." Daniel repeated, the skirt being replaced by jeans. The crop top being replaced by a striped shirt. 'Was I really gonna throw my confidence away this fast? Yes.'

"Daniel calm down," Jonah spoke, as they appeared in his room, watching him throw the girl clothes he had in a bag. "What? I am calm" Daniel answered, as he threw another skirt, followed by many crop tops. "Just not feeling the vibe ya'know?" Corbyn walked towards the silver headed boy, stopping him from throwing anything else, while Jack, Zach, and Jonah started taking the clothes back out, folding them.

"Dani," Corbyn started swiping his thumb over Daniel's cheeks, "Don't cry, don't panic, it's okay." The silver headed boy snorted, "I'm not crying-" he felt his face, "Okay so maybe I was...." he looked at the boys before shrugging.

"Ah, it doesn't matter. Just help me take these ou-" Daniel started speaking again, making  Jonah look at him, "Daniel it's okay. You don't need to throw them away." Zach and jack nodded, as they kept placing more clothes back in the closet.

Daniel sighed, "so maybe I was scared, okay terrified. I don't know What happened, I promise you it was the clothes. Then-they didn't have to come and attack us like that. I know I know 'Daniel don't listen to them' yeah, yeah-" he muttered, closing his eyes.

"I really am sorry for kissing you guys by the way. That was really uncalled for, and possibly removed any chances of you guys having a girlfriend." Zach snorted, "Dude we're all gay." Jack nodded, "and we're dating, you amaze me Daniel." Jonah slightly laughed, "yeah we're literally all dating each other disappointed you forgot not surprised either."

Daniel looked at them, before blushing, "I literally hate you all. How'd I forget? I think it's because I was super stressed today," Corbyn smiled, "we can tell. You were clinging onto your skirt the whole day, even heard you talking to yourself." Daniel rolled his eyes, "that's confidential stuff. I was scared, gay, and dressed feminine I'm sorry."

"We love you Daniel, we do, but you can be really dumb." Jack said, throwing a skirt at him, "that's saying a lot. Especially since that's Zach's job." "Wh-" "I know haha, I love you guys too." "Group hug!" Corbyn yelled, the five boys joining each other's hug.

"I can't believe we're ignoring the fact y'all called me dumb." Zach muttered into the hug, Daniel kissing his cheek, "our dummy though," Corbyn smiled, "god bless me for being Daniel's first boyfriend hallelujah amen!"

<<<<>>>>

Very off topic again I'm sorry😔

Ok I think that's enough crack head of me on writing not dorbyn related chaos!

Sorry from now on dorbyn and relevant chaps
Love y'all so much xoxo