64.

Summary:OoF i DoN't KnOw

《《《《》》》》

Corbyn stared at his phone that was in his hands, blinking, thinking of a way to say something. It was a message, a message from his ex. Daniel Seavey.

'Hi'

Now, if Corbyn was a rude person he wouldn't answer at all. But Corbyn, opened the text, and started typing.

'Hey'

Corbyn's heart was thumping. I mean they just started talking again. 3 weeks ago they broke up, 1 week ago they started talking to eachother, again.

'What are you doing?'

The text read. Corbyn didn't know how to reply. It was a simple question, that had a simple answer to it. But, he didn't want to sound to boring or to dramatic.

'Watching t.v. what are you doing'

Corbyn couldn't help but let out a sigh. He doesn't like how he can easily let Daniel back into his head, like nothing.

'Nothing'

Corbyn let out a dry laugh. Daniel always did that when he wanted someone to talk to him.

'What's wrong?"

A question no one really likes to answer truthfully.

'Everything'

Back to the one word responses... Corbyn groaned. Did he really want to get into this.

'By everything you mean?'

Corbyn Put his phone down. DiNg- sigh.

'I just. I miss you'

Of course, the text Corbyn hates. Daniel always sends him this, but never makes an effort or shows that he actually would like to be with him.

'Yea, me too. What else is wrong?'

Corbyn waited and waited for a reply.

'I don't think I can do this anymore. I don't think I can handle the thought of me being without you. I tried, but I can't. I would do anything for me to be with you. I mean that, I really do. I know I caused you pain, I know I did. I am deeply sorry for that...'

It was Corbyn's turn to not know what to say.

'Look, Daniel. I miss you too, and I know you're sorry for causing me pain. It's just- how do I know you really want to be with me. You keep telling me that you want to be with me and that you'll change, but I don't see you putting the effort in it. I'm not telling you to change, I would never want you to change, but c'mon. You gotta do something different that what you are doing now.'

Corbyn sent the message and then turned his phone off. He threw it on his bed, and sat at his desk. He rolled his eyes. Corbyn started getting a headache, he keeps thinking about it to much, and now it really is hurting him.

Corbyn got up and went to his bathroom to get some medicine to stop his throbbing head. After he did that, he layed in his bed, not caring if Daniel texted him or not. So, Corbyn fell asleep.

'Look, I know. I'm willing to do whatever I have to do, to be back with you. When we were together, I didn't feel the need to act like a different person. I never thought you would still like me. I'm sorry, I didn't put the effort into trying. But, I will try for me, for you, for us. Please Corbyn.'

'Corbyn?'

'Did I scare you off?'

'Ok, I'll stop'

'Corbyn?'

'Right, I'll talk to you later'

'Bye Corbyn'

《《《《》》》》

Oof, left it there, cause, just because. Anyways I am mentally, physically, and emotionally drained out.

STAY GOLD♡

~~Tired Camper