74.

Summary: Where's my mind

Btw, this is gonna be really shitty probably so bare(?) With me

<<<<>>>>

Daniel opened his front door, placing his keys on the table. He walked to the bathroom, and looked at his reflection. He laughed, as he washed the blood off his arms and face, changing to non-nloodied clothes, and made his way to make tea. He thought back to what occurred an hour ago. He killed corbyn, his lover. He didn't know why he had the urge to, but he did.

It was an accident at first of course, him trying to help the blonde, who accidentally cut his finger. But, when Daniel saw the crimson red blood fun down Corbyn's finger, he thought it was almost as prettier than the blonde himself.

Something snapped in him, one second helping corbyn, then the other tackling him to he floor. As for Corbyn, had no idea what was happening, passed out from the lack of air.

When the blonde woke up, he found himself tied to a chair. He then saw the brunette with many, many knives. Corbyn's stomach dropped.

"Dani, what are you doing?" Daniel put a finger to Corbyn's lips, "shhh. Don't worry about it." The blonde gulped, "I-uh. Really think you should let me out of this chair."

"No. Not happening, sweetheart." Daniel said, grabbing a knife. Slowly, moving it along Corbyn's jawline, to his neck, over his shoulder blade, down his arm, all the way to his fingers.

It made Corbyn shiver, goosebumps forming. "Corbyn. Your blood is really pretty ya'know? The beautiful red light, looking absolutely stunning with your skin tone." Corbyn shed a few tears. He was scared. No scared was an understatement, he was terrified.

Because after that, he he felt pain along his jawline. Daniel cut him. Daniel saw the red liquid, slowly running down Corbyn's neck. Yet, he wasn't satisfied.

"Corbyn?," Daniel paused, "why aren't you smiling. Aren't you happy?" Corbyn looked at the brunette. "Hell no! You're turning psycho, why the hell would I be smiling?!" Daniel's pouted look, turned cold, as he grabbed Corbyn's face. "Well, we're just gonna have to fix that, aren't we?"

The brunette laughed, opening Corbyn's mouth, cutting the oral commissures of his mouth, all the way to his ears. "That's better isn't it?" Daniel asked, even though all he got was piercing screams. So, Daniel got a syringe, with a numbing liguid in it.

"I don't like you sounding hurt or in pain," the brunette spoke, "so this should help." Ignoring all the 'stops' and 'nos', he stuck the needle in the blondes thigh. Making corbyn stop moving. All he could muster up was, "why?" And Daniel froze. He didn't have a good answer to that.

So, he started cutting Corbyn's legs, in many shapes. (Idfk) eventually, Daniel did cut the whole blonde, nothing but blood, and remains from corbyn layed on the ground.

Before Daniel cleaned everything up, he cut a small chunk of Corbyn's hair, for remeberance.

So, that's what got him here, after dumping his lovers body. Forgetting about his tea, Daniel got up and started singing and dancing.

"Where's my mind. Where's my mind. Where's my mind. Where's my mind," he paused, and laughed, "maybe it's in the gutter. Where I left my lover. What an expensive fate... My v is for vendetta, thought that I'd feel better, but now I got a bellyache..."

<<<<>>>>

This is shit. But, I hope you kinda enjoyed it ig.