93.

Summary:something more

Part two of 84

《《《《》》》》

One thing Corbyn didn't want to do was hurt Daniel. Yet, he did, and he wasn't proud of it. He was scared.

As much as he hated to say it, he was scared. Scared that he couldn't admit to something Daniel was confident in being.

"Corbyn? Wanna come out of your room and talk?" Ashley asked, yes, he sat in his room for 3 days doing nothing but drowning in his own sadness. "No." "Then I'm coming in." Before Corbyn can have a say in anything, Ashley was already sat on his bed.

"Now, what's wrong? And where's Daniel? He's usually here everyday." She asked, "oh, what happened?" She whispered as she saw Corbyn tense. "Everything happened." Corbyn replied.
"Elaborate."

Corbyn sighed, "Daniel told me he liked me. Since 10th grade. I said nothing. He tried kissing me. I did nothing but push him away and said I didn't like him. Then he ran out." Corbyn spoke, laying down with a sigh.

"Oh, Corbyn. You can fix this. You were just shocked. All you have to do it be a man, and tell him how you feel." Ashley said, as if it was the easiest thing ever.

"I know, I know. But what if I hurt him to the point he doesn't wanna see me or talk to me. What if he doesn't want to be my best friend anymore. I can't deal with that." Ashley groaned.

"Corbyn I get it, it's hard. Just do it," Ashley there Corbyn his phone, "Oh and he said he'll meet you at the park. Bye!" With that she was out the door. "Wai- how?"

♤Yee Yee♤

When Corbyn arrived at the park he seen the blonde boy on the swing, slowly swinging. The blonde looked tired from how he was hunched down, 'maybe he did the same as I did' Corbyn thought.

"Hi." Corbyn said, sitting next to Daniel, who looked up, then back down. "Hey." It was silent for a few minutes before Corbyn heard a sniffle. "You know. I've liked you for so long. I've always seen me and you together in the future. I thought, maybe...just maybe that could've been us. Making those dreams a reality type thing. I've always wanted to see me in your arms as you told me everything was gonna be okay." Daniel started.

"I always wanted to be the high school sweethearts that everyone loved. Where everyone could know us as the two people who love each other so much they would do anything for each Other. That's how I wanted it to be for so long, and I'm not blaming you, but how can I still see that when you're the one I wanted it to be with and you don't? Is that such a bad thing?" Daniel questioned, more to himself.

"No, it isn't." Corbyn spoke quietly. "I'm sorry for making you feel that way. Truth is, I'm scared. No, not scared of the thought of being with you, but the thought that I can ruin what we have. I'm scared that if we never work out, it'll be an end to such an amazing friendship. Because trust me, I do like you, more than friends. That Friday night when you confessed you liked me, I was shocked, that someone so precious and handsome and amazing liked me. When I pushed you away when you tried to kiss me,"

Corbyn paused then turned to look at Daniel, "I stopped you because for a moment I wanted our first kiss to be a good one. One where I could take you out and out night filled with happiness. Not our night filled with video games and boredom. I get it, I hurt you, to a point I wouldn't want to hurt. And dani, I am so goddamn sorry for leaving you alone, when you deserve nothing but happiness. I'm so sorry." Corbyn spoke wiping the so tears that fell from his face.

Corbyn felt arms wrap around his shoulders, and felt a kiss on his head. "It's okay Corbyn. I get it, you were scared. I'm glad you talked to me about it, instead of leaving me questioning my life choices." Daniel said, grabbing for Corbyn's hand, who let him hold it.

"We'll take it slow amd easy okay, Corbs? Take it slow and easy to where you feel comfortable." Corbyn nodded. "Thank you Dani. Thank you for letting me keep us private. Thank you for giving me another chance, Thank you for everything." He smiled.

"No thank you for letting me be the first to help you on a new journey that will not only keep us closer, but eventually to where you're comfortable to let everyone know who you truly are. I'm always gonna be here."

They both got what they wanted.

Daniel, the opportunity to be with the boy he's loved since 10th grade, and someone who wouldn't leave his side.

And...

Corbyn, someone who will help him be more comfortable with who he is, and will not leave his side when things get difficult.

《《《《》》》》

Yee.yee.

Lol how was this part 2. There really wasn't gonna be a pt.2 for 84. But so many of you requested it so I just had too.

Maybe that's why its kinda bad, there really wasn't a way to end it. Lol.

If you didn't he it towards the end, they did get together, I just didn't mention it. It just happened. Lol x2