61.

Summary:genius

《《《《》》》》

Daniel and Corbyn thought it would be a wonderful idea to go to the park. It was, until Daniel dared Corbyn to sit in the baby swing....
Corbyn being Corbyn couldn't say no for this challenge. So he did it. And yea, he got stuck.

"Daniel! Daniel! Help me!" Corbyn panicked as the brunette watched him, laughing. "No, for reals! I'm stuck!" Corbyn said, making Daniel laugh even more.

"Nice try Corbyn. But you gotta get out yourself." He then placed himself on a bench, and watched the blonde. Corbyn frantically tried getting out, yet, it was no use. For he was stuck, and there was possibly no way for him to get out.

It's been 3 hours, and Daniel still hasn't helped, making Corbyn slightly aggravated, that Daniel was stupid enough to notice that he was stuck. "Daniel! C'mon man!"

Daniel sighed, and got up off the bench, him being free to do whatever he wanted went to get snacks and what else he wanted, staying to watch the blonde. "Are you actually stuck?" He asked, earning a groan from Corbyn.

"Yea, yes I am REALLY stuck. I have been for the past 3 HOURS!" Corbyn yelled, kids and adults looking at him. "Stop looking! Hey you," Corbyn pointed at a 10 year old, "You little fucker, stop laughing at me!" Corbyn snapped.

"Sister snapped." Daniel whispered as the little kid threw his ice cream at Corbyn. "Ya-know. I could get some help..." Daniel said, making Corbyn turn to face the brunette.

"Gee, I wonder why you DIDN'T THINK OF THAT EARLIER!," Corbyn calmed himself down, "That's a great idea. You're such a genius." He said.
Daniel smiled,

"Yea I get called that a lot.." Corbyn looked at him unamused, "What a genius?" He asked, Daniel shook his head no, "What? Ew, no, they call me Daniel. Now I'm gonna go get that help." Corbyn couldn't help but smile.

It's been 4 hours since Corbyn was stuck. After 10 minutes of trying, Jonah, Daniel, Zach, and Jack all managed to get Corbyn out the swing. Who immediately ran to the bathroom to well, you should know.

"Oh thank goodness. I thought I was gonna be stuck in there forever!" Corbyn yelled, a he wiped his hands off. "Well, thanks to me, I got help." Daniel said, triumphantly.

"Actually, no. I was stuck in the swing for almost 4 hours. While you sat there on your ugly little bench, eating chips, and laughing at me." Corbyn said, mockingly.

"Oh, well you're out. That's all that matters." Daniel spoke, putting his arm around the blonde. "Yea, I guess."

《《《《》》》》

The ending was terrible. Oh- whale.

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~relaxed Camper