31.

Summary:Daniel is a smol sad bean

《《《《》》》》

Corbyn doesn't hang out with me anymore. I mean, all he does is read about space. I could be dead, and he wouldn't know till after like 5 days.

Then, he gets mad at me for 'interrupting' him just by asking for a kiss.
It hurts.

Daniel layed on his side of the bed, cuddled with a bunch of blankets and pillows. Silently crying, only sniffles can be heard.

"Dani can you keep it down, I'm trying to read."

"Sor-sorry corbs." Daniel said, more tears falling out his eyes.

Once Corbyn heard Daniel sniffle and whimper, he closed his book, turning to face Daniel. Obviously not being able to see his boyfriends face.

"Dani?" He questioned, standing up, quickly stretching, before he started making his way to the boy on the bed.

"Yea?" Daniel answered, pulling the blankets closer to his face.

"Baby..." Corbyn said once he took the blankets off Daniel's body.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, "do you still love me?"
Corbyn's heart started hurting

"Of course I do, what makes you think I don't?"

"Well...you don't hang out with me anymore. No hugs, no kisses, no cuddles. It's like I don't exist to you." Daniel whispered, tears cascading down his face. Corbyn put Daniel in his lap.

"I am so, so, so sorry Baby. I didn't mean to make you feel like that," Corbyn ran a hand through the brunettes hair, "I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you ok?"

Daniel nodded, "can you just- can I have a kiss?" He asked, looking at Corbyn, hoping he won't get turned down again.

"Of course, baby-boy." The blonde placed his lips on the brunettes. Their lips moving in sync, Daniel smiling as they kissed. Finally gettingthe love he wanted.

As they broke away from eachother, Daniel giggled, making Corbyn swoon. "I missed you bean."

"I missed you too, Dani. I won't make you feel unwanted ever afain."

"Promise?" Daniel questioned.

"Promise."

《《《《》》》》

Hope you like, was a little rushed but whatever.

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~Confused Camper