90.

Summary:Letters pt.2

《《《《》》》》

"How about that walk on the beach?" Corbyn asked, smiling at him.

Daniel took the letter, and opened it, and read what it said.

♡♡

Dear Daniel,

I want you too.

I want you to do those things with me.

What do you say?

Love,     
Corbyn

♡♡

Daniel looked at Corbyn, and smiled. "Let's do it love." Was all Daniel replied with, making Corbyn hug him.

"Let's go then." Daniel grabbed Corbyn's hand amd led him to his car. They both out there backpacks in the back, and made their way to the beach.

When the got there, they got out the car, and immediately sat down in the sand, silence taking over the two.

"What I said was true, Corbyn." Daniel started, "You really are to precious for me. For the world. You make me feels things, that I never thought I would." Daniel spoke, looking up at the sunset.

"What I said was true to, I do want you Daniel. You make me feels things I never thought I was capable of. I never thought anyone would like a geek like me. I want to experience things with you too dani." Corbyn said, grabbing Daniel's hand.

Daniel felt like jelly, when Corbyn held his hand. Corbyn also felt like jelly.

These two liked each Other for such a long time, they were surprised this was happening.

"Oh Corbyn, I've waited so long for you. Be with me?" Daniel asked, Corbyn looked at him. "If I can have your hoodie." Corbyn said back, "I- that's fine with me. You can have them all." Daniel said back.

"Either way, I would still say yes. So, yes of course I'll be with you Dani." The two blondes smiled, before holding eachother.

A dream come true, and they were glad it was there dream.

♡♡

"What has you all smiley Corbs?" Ashley asked, as he walked in the house.

"Daniel and I are together." Corbyn sighed dreamily, as he walked up to his room, laughing as he heard Ashley squel.

"ANNA OH MY GOSH, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Daniel yelled, as he got home, showering her with kisses. "For?"

"For? For sending the letters. Corbyn and I are dating. I finally have him. All because of you." Daniel smiled, his tooth gap showing

"Well, actually it was all you, I just sent them. But you, you showed him that you cared. I'm happy for you guys." Anna said, hugging him, "and I get 180 dollars so"

Daniel laughed and went to his room.

Perfect, everything is perfect.

《《《《》》》》

Yo, this was cute. I'm gonna admit. I need a Corbyn and Daniel