88.

Summary:letters

《《《《》》》》

It seemed as if Daniel's world fell apart when he heard the words fall out of Anna's mouth.

"I sent Corbyn the letters."

You might be wondering what letters? Well, Daniel wrote letters to Corbyn, his crush. When they weren't best friend's. Now that they were, this was a crisis that Daniel wanted to avoid.

"I-I didn't meant to. They were there with the piles of job applications, I didn't think much of it. I am so sorry Dani." Anna whispered, tears prickling her eyes. Daniel got up and hugged her.

"No no, don't cry. It's okay Anna. I know you didn't mean to, it wasn't your fault. Okay? I love you, it's gonna be ok." Daniel assured her, as she nodded, and wiped the tears. "Well, maybe you guys can get together, and get married. Then I'll get 60 bucks from Zach, Jack, and Jonah." Anna said, earning a what from her brother. "Nothing," he immediately replied, walking out his room.

Now that she was gone, Daniel layed down on his bed. Daniel's letters were sent out. Corbyn possibly read them, and hates him. Or maybe Corbyn is reading them with a blush spread on his face, smiling.

Daniel didn't know, and in all honesty, he wanted to hide forever.

♡♡

Dear Corbyn,

Yee yee Corbs. I like you. I'm surprised you haven't noticed. But then again thank gosh you haven't noticed. I've never felt this way, maybe it's the way you treat me, like I'm worth it? I'm not really sure but however you treat me makes me feel this way.

Ya'know, if anything, you're to good for you're own good. I always fantasized that I would take you to these cute diners and have littles walks in on the beach, like you always said you wanted. I always wanted to take you to the carnivals and hold your hand and win your prizes. I've always wanted to be the one that made you feel special.

I think I could, if I ever have the guts to tell you how I feel. I Don't think I will though, you're just to precious for me.

You're to precious for the world, Corbs.

Sincerely,   
Daniel

♡♡

Corbyn read it over and over, with a smile on his face. Daniel liked him. The stereotypical bad boy liked the stereotypical softie.

They were an odd combination of best friends really. Daniel liked sports, and working out. While Corbyn liked art, space, and flowers.

Everyone thought it was simply weird when Daniel went up to Corbyn and ever since then they were inseparable. Corbyn did have a liking for the blonde, who didn't.

Daniel made straight boys fall for him, and the girls well, the girls were falling for him since ever.

"Corbyn's what are those?" Ashley asked him, as she walked into his room after hearing a squel. "Letters from Daniel." He simply stated.

"Can I read them?" He nodded, and handed them to her. When she finished reading them she was beyond happy. "Corbs, Daniel likes You! Oh my- this is cute!" She squeled, as Corbyn giggles.

"Yeah, who what of thought, huh?" Corbyn saod, more to himself, as he smiled at the thought of possibly being able to actually be a couple with Daniel made him giddy. "Alright well, mom said to go to sleep now. Night corbs." "Night ash."

♡♡

Monday, Daniel wasn't to excited for. Yes, he was the stereotypical boy, but that didn't mean he wasn't scared of confronting Corbyn.

What if Corbyn didn't like him? He wouldn't be surprised if Corbyn liked Jonah. Everyone liked Jonah.

As for Corbyn, he was excited for today. Maybe Daniel would ask him. By all meams, he sent the letters.

Or maybe Corbyn can gain enough confidence, and ask Daniel himself.

♡♡

"Hey Dani." Corbyn yelled as he spotted Daniel by his locker, "Hey Corbs...",Daniel replied back, nervous as ever.

Corbyn hugged him, as everyone, of course, watched. "How was your weekend bub?" Daniel asled, as he glared at other people to stop.

"It was great, yours?" Corbyn asked, "okay." Corbyn immediately was concerned, "Just okay?" Daniel nodded.

♡♡

"Finally, it's the end of the day" Daniel groaned as he closed his locker. He watched Corbyn, waiting for him to reply, but it seemedthat Corbyn was in his head.

"Corbs are you okay? You looks sad?" Daniel questioned, as he walked closer to the blonde. Corbyn looked up at him, pulled an envelope out of his pocket, and placed it on Daniels chest.

"How about that walk on the beach?" Corbyn asked, smiling at him.

《《《《》》》》》

Yee yee. Y'all there is gonna be a part 2 don't worry.

I kinda like this one.

Imma make a book based like this, I mean I want to, I do know. Should I?