107.

Summary:Jacket

《《《《》》》》

Corbyn walked down the stairs, peacefully making his way towards the kitchen to make himself a sandwich, when his ears perked at a strange  noise.

He stopped walking, furrowing his eyebrows as he stuck a finger in the air. He listened again, and yes there was a noise. A noise Corbyn hated hearing, in fact he dispised it so much, it made his heart hurt.

"Daniel?" Corbyn yelled to the room across from where he stood, waiting for a response. "Y-Yes Corbyn!" The weak, sad voice emerged from the room.

Corbyn sighed, walking as quickly as he can to the room his boyfriend was in. "What's wrong love bug?" He questioned, when he seen his silver-headed lover sitting in the bed, crying.

"Don't be mad. I-I was looking for your sweater, your favorite sweater, and I thought I left it where I put it last time I wore it, but now it's not there and-and I can't find it."

Corbyn stared at the silver-headed boy, smiling at how much he cared about his favorite jacket. "Sweetheart, it's okay. I have more, and plus it'll turn up sooner or later. No need to cry." The blonde spoke, hugging his boyfriend closely.

Daniel looked up at Corbyn, with the puppy eyes, making Corbyn weak to the knees, "so, you're not mad?" He asked, playing with the sleeve of the blonde's sweater he was wearing.

When Corbyn shook his head no, Daniel let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. "I love you Corbyn. Like so much, you're to good to me." He spoke, holding onto the blonde's waist, as they stayed in eachothers arms.

"I'm only like that because of you, babe. You're to good to me too, I don't think I could ever be as caring as you are, or sweet, or beautiful..." Corbyn trailed off, wiping some of the tears of Daniel's fsce with the pad of his thumb.

They stared at eachother for what seemed like an eternity, before Daniel closed the gap between them, the kids wasn't rushed and not rough. But, it was soft, and delicate, making the two boys savor the moment even more.

Pulling away, the two boys smiled fondly at the other, before Corbyn sighed a content sigh. "Wow, Dani, and just like that I've fallen for you once again,"

Daniel smiled, before the blonde picked him up, bridal style, "now let's go make some food."

《《《《》》》》

YO I'M TERRIBLE. I HAVEN'T UPDATED INK.

I'm trying trust me, I just haven't had any ideas.

So please, please, please, if you want me to update, lmk what you want, give me ideas guys.

Love y'all