111.

Summary:feelings

《《《《》》》》

Corbyn was never one to show his affection, or to let anyone in on his feelings for that matter. It just wasn't his thing, and he didn't think anyone could actually make him talk or show how he felt for another human.

That was until Daniel came in the picture. Portland Oregon's finest prodigy left to L.A because he wanted to do something with his life, he would put it. Had more chances at Hollywood, except for the fact he still had 2 years of Highschool left.

When Daniel walked into the school building, all eyes were on him, literally. It made him embarrassed, mentally making sure he did what he had to do this morning, so he didn't look like a fool.

Zach, the youngest in the grade, had ran to his friends, panting as he explained there was a new boy to the school. "Guys...new kid...really cute...friends..." Jonah the sophomores' jock, put a hand on the youngest shoulder. "Breathe little man, repeat yourself."

Zach took a second. "Okay, there's a new kid. He's really cute, and we should be friend's with him." Zach said, watching his reactions of his friends. "Zach," Jack, the school's skaterboy started, "look, we can't just be friends with everyone new or cute."

The rosy cheeked boy sighed, "Yeah I know. It was worth a shot." Corbyn looked at him, "No one said you couldn't be friends with newbie, after all, we don't control you." Jonah agreed, making Zach smile, "You're right. I'll talk to y'all later. Imma go meet him."

《♡》

Corbyn learned that the new kids name was Daniel Seavey, and he liked music and played lots of instruments, and moved here from Oregon. Not to mention, sorta cute. Although, Corbyn would never tell anyone that.

Corbyn also had learned that daniel was always making noise. Whether it was tapping his fingers, or tsking his tongue. He was an actual music genius, Corbyn thought, after having to sit next to him for 4 of his classes.

"Guys, Daniel is really nice. You guys should actually get to know him." Zach spoke, as he sat down next to Jonah in lunch, plopping a fry in his mouth. "Zach, he's in our classes. Hes kinda annoying, always tapping his fingers or humming." Jack retorted, earning a smack from the jock in front of him.

"Maybe that keeps him calm, like you and your stupid lip licking." Corbyn said, taking his ear buds off. The curly headed boy smiled, "Yeah I suppose so."

Zach looked up, "hey, is it okay if he sits with us?" He looked back down at his friends, who just shrugged. "I don't care." Corbyn added, "he can." "Sure." Zach smiled, as he scrambled out of his seat and towards the new boy. "Zach's obssessed with this Daniel kid, huh?" Jack said, "He's like that to anyone." Jonah responded, eating Zach's food.

"I know, remember when Corbyn was new? Golly, he was always talking about you Corbs." Jonah laughed, making Corbyn smile. "Ah, yes, I always thought he tried getting with me, then he introduced me to you, and Jonah, And I think his type are jocks. After all-" Corbyn raised his eyebrow, directing his gaze to Jonah.

"Thats me-" "guys this is Daniel. Daniel that's Corbyn, Jack, and jonah." Zach spoke quickly, sitting back down next to Jonah. Daniel looked around at the boys, before smiling, showing his toothgap, sitting down next to Jack. "Hi!"
Corbyn looked at him, before looking away.

"So, daniel, music is like your thing right?" Jack asked, making Daniel shrug. "Yeah, I guess..."

《♡》

Now senior year, and the boys were still friends, Daniel being the new addition to the group. Jonah the Jock, Jack the skaterboy, Zach the gossip girl, Corbyn the pessimist, and Daniel the prodigy. Really, it was an actual great group to hang around with.

Also, not to forget, Corbyn and Daniel had been getting closer, closer as in Corbyn actually talked to him.
To Daniel, it seemed as though Corbyn just hated him. Never really spoke big sentences with him, as he did to the 3 other boys, but he'd just assume it was because he was still new to them.

To Corbyn it was like a mission to not break, and say 'hey! I like you, and you make me feel like seeing the better in people.' So he kept shut, only gossiping to no one other than the gossip girl himself.

"Corbyn, I don't see why you can't just confess to him you like him. From what I heard, he thinks you hate him." Zach said, as he wrote on his English journal. "What? Really? He thinks I hate him?" The youngest nodded in response.

"But-But I don't. Maybe I hate him and his stupid toothgap, and adorable-stupid laugh, and how he knows how to play every song, and his stupid ocean eyes." Corbyn stated, throwing his phone up and down. "Corbyn I got an idea! How about you just...tell him you like him!"

The blonde sighed, "I guess, what if he doesn't-" "he likes you." Corbyn looked at him, "and you would know how?" Zach scoffed, rolling his eyes, "dude. You're literally talking to the gossip legend." "Right."

《♡》

"Daniel, can I talk to you?" Corbyn asked, as the blue eyed boy was sat next to Jack playing a soft tune on his guitar. "Yeah, sure," he sat his instrument down, asking if Jack could keep an eye on it before following Corbyn to his room. "What's up Corbyn?" Daniel asked, drumming his fingers on his leg.

"I just wanted to say that, I don't hate you." "Wha-" "let me finish. I don't hate you. In fact, I like you. Like, maybe it's just me, but I really do like you. Yeah, I don't show it, I get that, but, I do." Corbyn spoke, reaching for Daniel's hand.

"Oh," Daniel whispered, blushing, "I like you too, Corbyn. I know we've only talked a few times, since you never really kept a conversation going, but it did make me have feelings for you." Daniel said, looking down at his and corbyn's now interlaced fingers, before looking up at Corbyn with a smile.

They both stared at eachother, Corbyn delicately placing his right hand on Daniel's cheek, before closing the gap between them. Which seemed like eternity for both boys, they pulled away, lightly panting

"Who would've thought you would be the first to actually make me show my feelings. Weird, but after all, it was you and your stupid ocean eyes."

《《《《》》》》

Hehe, cute, fluff, whatever you wanna call it.
I'm kinda glad I'm spurring ideas again. I missed writing about these two boys, and their CrAcKhEaD friends.