19.

Summary: hickeys...

《《《《》》》》

Daniel woke up, still tired from staying up till 3 in the morning. Then again, what fid he expect. He put one of Corbyn's shirt on, it loosely falling off his right shoulder, also showing some of his collar-bone.

Daniel made his way downstairs, hearing the boys talking and spoons clattering with the bowl, as they ate cereal. "Good morning y'all." Daniel spoke, once he was in the kitchen. "Morning Dan-woah." Jack said looking at daniel.

"What's wrong?" Daniel questioned, looking at Jonah, who was also shocked. "Uhm- Daniel you might wanna check you neck out buddy." Jonah replied, making Zach make his way towards Daniel's neck.

"Woah, Corbyn." Zach said, inspecting Daniel's neck. "What?" Corbyn shrugged, "can I not mark what's mine." He smiled, looking at what he had done to Daniel's neck.

"Corbyn! How could you!" Daniel announced, once he saw all the hickeys that littered his chest. "C'mon baby. It was fun. You liked it, I liked it. Win, win situation." Corbyn winked, makimg Daniel groan.

"Win, lose, actually. You see, you don't have these all over, visibly for the world to see." He rolled his eyes, taking a bite of his cereal. "Hey, that looked like it felt nice. Better than what Jonah can do." Zach replied, making Jonah gasp.

"Wha-" Jonah started, but was soon interrupted by Jack, "I agree with Zach." Corbyn started laughing, spitting water out of his mouth. "That was hurtful. I bet I do better than Corbyn, for your information." Jonah remarked.

"We'll see about that.." Corbyn smirked, washing his bowl. "What's that supposed to mean?" Jack asked, "ye-" Zach was interrupted by Daniel. "Does that mean, we are going to have a hickey war! Oh boy that sounds fun." Daniel announced.

"If that's what you want." Corbyn replied, "Wouldn't that be cheating?" Jonah asked, confused as to why they wanted a hickey war. "I mean, if you're down Jonah." Zach said, "then I'm down." Jack agreed.

"Gosh ok guess we're having a hickey war."

《《《《《》》》》

Hickey wars yea! Haha anyways hioe y'all had a great day

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~All-Time loser