96.

Summary:marrying million

《《《《》》》》

Daniel wasn't to happy when he found out he was gonna start dating a multimillionaire. It's not like he wanted to, it kinda just happened? As Daniel liked to put it.

You see, it all started when he got a letter in his locker.

••••••••••

You're invited!

Mr.Besson's  and Mr-wedding

3401 Havoc Ave.
89136, NY,NY

4:30p.m.-12:00a.m.

+4 guests if wanted.

Hope you can make it Mr.Seavey

••••••••••

This slightly confused Daniel. One: who's Mr.Besson? Two: who's Mr.Besson getting married to? Three: Why was he invited?

Nonetheless, he decided he was gonna go anyways. I mean, if he was invited, he had to have some impact on the Besson family.

"Guys, I don't know who it is. Do you know anyone by Mr.Besson?" Daniel asked, as he sat with his friend's at lunch. He heard a choking noise as he looked up. "Daniel," Jonah-his closest friend- started.

"Mr.Besson? As in the multimillionaire Mr.Besson? Daniel, you lucky son of a bitch! Oh please take me!" Jonah whined, holding onto the blue-eyed boys arm.

"Alright, you can go. It says I can take three people anyways. Jack, Zach you guys wanna go?" Daniel asked as he turned to the two younger boys watching something on Jack's phone.

"Yeah, I do, I want meet this hunk of a man, Mr.Besson." Zach said, wiggling his eyebrows. "I'll go. To make sure this pervert doesn't do anything bad." Jack responded.

Daniel nodded, "Alright- what about Corbyn? Maybe he'd wanna go." Jonah nodded, "right he's in line right now, watch this." Jonah said as he got up and made his way towards Corbyn.

"Corbyn Matthew, I need to see you in my office." Jonah said in a deeper voice than already, making Corbyn turn around with a nervous look on his face. "Mr.Jacob- oh wow Jonah, very funny."

Then they made their way towards the three sitting. "What's up?" Corbyn asked, sitting next to Daniel.

"Well, I was wondering, well, I got invited to a wedding, and was wondering if you wanted to go?" "Dude it's for Mr.Besson. The multimillionaire!"

Anyone can notice the nervous look on Corbyn's face from a mile away. "M-Mr.Besson? Erm, I-I can't I got to be at- be at my dogs uhm, my dogs swimming competition, got to go bye!" With that Corbyn left.

"What's up with him?" Zach asked, finally looking up from the phone. "Dude, it's Corbyn Matthew. Our friend, he's always like that." Jack replied. "I guess you're right, haha."

Weird, was all Daniel could think of when Corbyn ran off.

《》