the big 100.

Summary:Sick

《《《《》》》》

Daniel woke up around 3:30 a.m. with a pounding headache. He sat up in his bed, staring at the door, just staring.

He didn't like the feeling of having a dry throat and a sticky mouth, and a pounding headache that made him want to smash his head against a door.

He got up from his bed, slowly walking down the stairs, holding onto the wall to keep his balance he was slowly losing by the minute. Which, Daniel was thankful that he made it fully down the stairs with no problem.

He opened the fridge and pulled out a bottled water. He then sat down on the island chair, with his sweaty, hot forehead on the counter top.

"Dani? You okay?" He suddenly heard, picking his head up. "Oh yeah, I'm just peachy." He replied slowly swallowing.

"Dani" the blonde whined, sitting next to the sickly boy. "Tell me. Please." He begged, laying his head down, so he was eye to eye with Daniel.

"I'm fine. Just not feeling to hot." He spoke, taking a sip of the cold water in his hand. "Well, in that case, Mr. Besson will take care of you." The blonde said, saluting.

"What can I get you?" Corbyn asked, standing up. "Soup? Water? Medicine? Kisses? Cuddles? Back massage? To lay down? A blow jo-" Daniel cut the blonde off with a 'Don't finish that.'

Corbyn let out a chuckle. "Ok ok. Sorry. I'll get you some medicine. How does that sound?" He whispered, carrying Daniel bridal style to the couch. "Sounds great, Corbs. thank you." Daniel spoke back, smiling.

"No problem, hun. I'll be back." Corbyn said, running a hand through his hair before making his way to the medicine cabinet. It was about 5 minutes before corbyn came back with some medication to help Daniel's headache and sore throat.

"Here you go," corbyn passed him the medicine, "and here you go." He also handed him the water bottle he had on the table. "Thank you Corbs. I appreciate you for taking care of me."

Corbyn waved him off, sitting next to him, on his phone, as Daniel layed down trying to relax. That was until it felt like someone kicked him in the stomach, making him jolt up and run to the bathroom.

As Daniel was emptying out the contents in his stomach, corbyn was right next to him rubbing his back. "You okay bub?" Corbyn questioned as he handed him a rag and bottle. "Yeah, I'm-I'm okay now." Daniel whispered, wiping his mouth.

Corbyn nodded before helping the silver-headed boy back up on his feet, leading him back to the couch. He layed him down, gently laying a blanket on top of him, turning the television on to some Disney channel show that was playing.

"Dani, do you need anything else? If you're still up for that hand j-" "no, I'm okay don't finish that. Can you stay with me and cuddle?" He looked up at the blonde with a pout on his face.

"How could I say no. And if it makes you feel better." He replied, laying with Daniel, as Daniel cuddled up next to him with a pleasant smile on his face. "Are you feeling better?" Corbyn asked as he looked down at Daniel.

"Much better."

《《《《》》》》

Cute. See. I'm on a no sad oneshot roll. Sorta.