22.

Summary: I'm in a sad mood so get ready to be sad too...

《《《《》》》》

"Corbyn are you serious?" Daniel asked, tears brimming his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Dani, but I just don't feel it, like I used to." Corbyn tried his best explaining, to his now ex. Daniel was to heart-broken, only five words repeating in his head.

"This isn't gonna work anymore"

Corbyn really didn't want this day to come, yet, he didn't want to be in a relationship where he had to fake his love, for someone who deserved real love. Even though Corbyn broken Daniel's heart, seeing the brunettes face with tear streaks running down did break his heart.

It was for the best though, right?

"C-Corbyn please. Please tell me th-this is some cruel joke." Daniel wheezed out, the more he cried. "Right? Some cruel joke to see how I would react. Well you got me..." Daniel's voice trailed off, as he saw Corbyn look away from him.

"Daniel. This isn't a joke. I'm sorry, I really am. But, you deserve someone who will really love you-" "Did you not love me?" Daniel interrupted the blonde, who was now silent.

"Of course I did. Daniel, I did. It's just-It's just I don't feel that spark anymore." Corbyn responded, making the blue-eyed boy sob even more than before.

"Is there anything I can do? I-I mean there has to be something." Daniel asked, desperately waiting for an answer.

"Dani-No. There isn't anything you can do to change how I feel now," Corbyn looked at his phone, "Look, I gotta go now, maybe we can stay friends, or not. I'll see you sometime Daniel. Take care." Corbyn said, hugging the frozen boy, kisisng his cheek, before leaving.

All Daniel could do at this point was think what he had done wrong, "I love you.." Daniel spoke, saying it to no one in particular.

11 and a half months. 11 and a half months before Corbyn broke it off...

《《《《》》》》

Wow, I'm suddenly sadder than before. That's ok :')

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~Sad camper