45.

Summary:Carnival

《《《《》》》》

"Yooo! Daniel wanna go to the carnival, fair thingy with me?" Corbyn asked the blue-eyed boy, who was in a gazebo at the park. "Sure." Daniel responded, putting his phone away, and walked towards the blonde.

"Fun! Ok, so I know you haven't lived in this town to know what rides the fair is gonna have. So, I'll tell you, and give my ratings," Daniel nodded.

"Ok, so first is the hammerhead. 5/5 honestly, it's amazing. You go up and down and then after a bit, you go in a big circle, and it's fun. Except when you go backwards." Corbyn explained. "Sounds scary. Next ride?" Daniel said.

"Next, the zipper. 4/5, could be better. It's fun, you go around in a circle, and you can flip yourself too." Corbyn said, making Daniel nod.

♤after like more carnival rides♤

"Finally, the Ferris wheel. 4/5, only because I've never been on it. But from what I heard it's amazing. Must have a great view of the town." Corbyn spoke, dozing off a bit, then turned his attention to Daniel.

"Sounds fun. Can't wait, which reminds me that we are here I'm guessing?" Daniel asked, pointing to all the rides and games. "Yes! Ok follow me!" Corbyn yelled, gripping the blue-eyed boys hands and taking him to some games first.

♤at the end of the day♤

"Ok, so we have a bag full of stuffed animals. We had a whole bunch of food. Went on all the rides, except for the Ferris wheel. I think we're done here, yea?" Corbyn questioned, yawning a bit.

"I guess. But, we should go in the Ferris wheel. Just to see, uh, you know, the view." Daniel suggested, making the blonde nod, "yea ok."

As Daniel and Corbyn made their way into the seats of the Ferris wheel, Daniel felt a whole bunch of emotions. Yet, one was probably that his crush for the blonde grew much more after today.

As for Corbyn, his crush for Daniel was all over the place. Corbyn was honestly excited to go on the Ferris wheel with Dnaiel. It would be....perfect.

"Woah..the view is good." Corbyn said in a daze. "Yea, but I'm scared of heights. This is scary." Daniel shivered, closing his eyes, then opened them looking down, then closed them again.

"Oh..Oh! It's ok Dani. Good ol' Corbyn here is gonna help," Corbyn grabbed Daniel's hand, "i-is this ok?" Daniel smiled, saying a quick yes.

"So, on a scale from one to ten. Definitely an eleven." Corbyn said, turning to Daniel. "Agree. Especially with a great person like you Corbs." Daniel layed his head on Corbyn's shoulder.

"Wow. You're amazing." Corbyn retorted, laying his head on Daniel's.
And that's all that happened cause it was their turn off the Ferris wheel.

《《《《》》》》

Ok! Fun!

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~Artsy Camper