28.

Summary:nudes

Yea it's gotten to that point

《《《《》》》》

"Shit..shit..shit fuck life..shit" Corbyn yelled running down the stairs, looking for Jonah.

"Jonah, Jonah, Jonah-" Corbyn said, slapping Jonah's arm waiting for him to hurry his conversation with Jack about shoes. "Woah, what buddy?" Jonah finally answered the desperate blonde boy.

"I screwed up. I need your help." Corbyn said, trying to hurrythe conversation. Jonah thought otherwise.

"What did you do? How did you screw up? I am not helping you hide a dead body! Is it a dead...body?" Jonah asked, quietly. "No you numb-nut. I sent nudes to Daniel!" Corbyn spoke, smacking Jonah up the head for thinking he killed someone.

"Oh." Was all Jonah said, making Corbyn confused, "oh? Just oh?"

"Well yea, I thought it was worse news." Jonah shrugged, as if it was just something he's heard before.

"Jo! This is terrible! Not only my bandmate, but my Crush! Gosh, I don't even know what I was thinking!" Corbyn yelled, sitting next to Jonah. "Well you never think so-"

"Not the time to bully me. Help me!" The blonde screamed, falling dramatically on the floor.
"I thought Zach was the drama queen. Turns out you were," Jonah snickered, "but I'll help you."

Corbyn quickly got up off the floor, thanking the older boy. "Ok the plan is we either fake kidnap Daniel, take his phone, maybe his wallet-" Corbyn was interrupted by Jonah, "really. We are not, I repeat not going to kidnap him! Nor take his wallet. Give me a beter idea."

"Fine," Corbyn sighed, "oh I got it! When he falls asleep we can take his phone, I'll open it, then bam no need to fear, the nudes disappeared!" Jonah sighed, "do you ever ask yourself if he already opened it? We can't wait that long."

"Shit! You're right, Jonah! He probably opened it." Corbyn yelled, hiding himself behind the couch as he heard Daniel scream his name.

"Hey, Jo. Have you seen Corbyn anywhere, we need to talk?" The blue eyed boy asked, making Jonah laugh. "If you were smart, you would know that he's right there. Behind the couch."

"Oh..." Corbyn got up, walking away, Daniel following behind him.

"Soo..." corbyn spoke, awkwardness filling the air. Daniel only smiled.

"They're not bad." He smirked, kissing the blonde's cheek, going back inside.

《《《《》》》》

Heheh ok

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~Happy Camper