149.

Summary: Laser tag  ig

《《《《《》》》》》

"boys! Wanna go play some Lazer tag?" Jonah yelled up the stairs, waiting for any movement above. Once he heard the stomps of the four other boys, he grabbed his keys, "meet you in the car!" he shouted, walking out the house.

"move out my way Zachary!" jack argued, as the two boys pushed each other down the stairs. "no way! My feet stepped on the step first, you wait your turn, or keep getting pushed by my fat ass!" he snobily laughed, as Jack groaned.

"what ass bro, all I see are pancakes, hurry up! I need to be down before Daniel! He'll get shotgun!" jack complained, pushing past the young one, who only pushed him back.

As they fought, Daniel and Corbyn snuck by them, laughing as they didn't notice them squeeze by." need to be quicker than that jack" Daniel retorted, him and Corbyn leaving out the door as Zach screamed for Jack to stop smacking him.

《《《《《》》》》》

"whoever wins gets the remote for a week," Zach bargained with them, as they all started putting their Lazer vests on. "o-nonono whoever wins gets a waiter for a week"  Corbyn retaliated, making Zach smile, shaking his hand.

Jonah looked at them, before shaking his head, wrapping his arms around Daniel and Jack's shoulders, "the two worse players are making deals like theyre gonna win." he snicked, making the two others laugh as well.

"I would never talk about my boyfriend, and his terrible ability to aim, but in this case, he shouldnt have made the bet." Daniel let out a quick laugh, watching his boyfriend 'train'

Jack nodded in agreement, "they're just so uncoordinated, but Corbyns quick, he'll for sure have the upperhand, Zach on the other hand..." the brunette trailed off, tsking.

The three laughed, making their way towards the two other boys dogging each other.

Daniel wrapped his arms around Corbyn waist,"stop glaring at Zach like that, it's creepy." Corbyn looked at Zach one last time, before turning around, smiling.

"that's what I was going for. Scare the enemy, make him wish he wasn't gonna go against Corbyn besson." Daniel's eyes widened, " but you suck at Lazer tag to." Corbyn sighed, "yeah I know. Which I why, I need my super cool, bot boyfriend to help me make this work. Then we win, or more so I will win, with your help, and we get a waiter for a week."

"but, if you lose, we watch whatever that kid wants to watch. You really want to watch the penguins of Madagascar for a week? He doesn't even watch the other ones, just the same movie. every. Time." Daniel spoke, looking at Zach, who practiced shooting. Very poorly if you were to ask Daniel.

Corbyn nodded,"but it'll be so worth it. When I win." "if you win." "when I when, are you doubting me right now? Wheres the #love?" Corbyn joked, stretching.

Daniel smiled, "kidding! You know I love you-" "hey loverats, we're gonna start now. Corbyn get ready eat shit!" Zach yelled, running into the arena. Daniel watched Corbyn run after him. He turned to the three others, shrugged, and ran in as well.

《《《《《》》》》》

"are they done yet?" Jonah yawned, rubbing his eyes. "no they called rematch" Daniel replied, "again." jack added, laying back onto the wall. Their yells could be heard, but no sight of them. "who's winnin?" Jonah asked, sitting next to Jack, laying down next to him, putting his head on the curly boys lap. "Corbyn. He's been winning for the past hour. If Zach doesn't stop I might go and shoot him myself." jack said, "with the Lazer gun, real gun-eh maybe."

Jonah giggled, shaking his head. Daniel was going to add on to the conversation, but he was interrupted by arguing. "I won by a long shot! Admit you're a sore loser, and deal with it!"
The three boys got up, grabbing their stuff.

Zach placed the gun down, "I was definitely winning! I call rematc-! " "no you do not, we're getting out of here." jack grumbled, taking zach's and Corbyn's gun, and giving it back to the front desk workers. The two boys were still going at is as they took off their vests.

Once they got in the car, it was silent. For about five minutes." so Zach! About this bet... "Corbyn started, earning a good smack from Daniel, since they just got the younger one to be quiet.

" deals a deal asshole. "Zach mumbled, sticking his tongue out at Corbyn, looking out the window.

《《《《《》》》》》

" oh zachy-poo!! My beautiful boyfriend would like some water! "Corbyn yelled, laying back into his and Daniel's bed, laughing when Zach walked in." tell your beautiful boyfriend that he is dating a terrible terrible man. Heres your water. " handing the water to Daniel, pulling down the outfit Corbyn made him wear.

" it's constant wedgies man!" Zach yelled, before walking out, slamming the door.

Corbyn smiled, before looking at Daniel." told you I'd win. " he said, kissing Daniel's lips, "you did. Sorry for doubting you." he smiled, kissing back.

"no need for apologies, just enjoy this week. Don't be afraid to ask for anything. After all, we're winners baby!"

《《《《《》》》》》

OMG winners pov‼️🤝

LMAO I'm back ig, reading comments, REALIZING YOU GUYS STILL READ THIS, got me missing this whole book!

Where days were good🙏

ONG even why don't we started popping up everywhere again like hello again😩

♡stay gold