77.

Summary: It's okay

<<<<>>>>

Daniel walked hand in hand with Corbyn Besson. One of the most loved person by all. Everyone loved him, yet, who doesn't?
Corbyn always wondered why people loved him. He was just Corbyn Matthew Besson. A kid who likes astronomy, sports, and singing. Maybe that's why, he played sports. So everyone just took a liking to him.

Daniel was grateful, he had an amazing boyfriend who was always down to earth. Everyone knew the two were in a relationship, and since everyone loved corbyn, nothing but support was on their side.

It was great. Life was great. Until, this girl came in the picture. She was new from Australia. Had perfect blonde hair, and blue/green eyes, and a smile no one can resist. Her name was Monica.

Oh, how much Dani envied her. She was perfect. Dani remembered the day Corbyn met her. Her eyes, oh her eyes, were trailing all over the blondes body. Yet, Daniel didn't do anything about it. He just let her look at his boyfriend as if he was single.

Dnaiel cried that night, feeling stupid.

He remembered when corbyn first stood up for her. He said she was nice, and that her intentions were good after Daniel told him he had a bad feeling about her. Daniel knew she had bad intentions, it was written all over her.

Daniel went home and yelled at himself, for making Corbyn upset.

Then, all he remembered now was when Corbyn blew him of to work with Monica. "She needs help Dani. I gotta help her." Corbyn would tell the brunette, and he would say it was ok, and he'd let corbyn go help Monica. He knew corbyn was just helping her, he never had the aura of cheating.

Daniel ate ice cream, crying, hating himself for letting Corbyn go with No all the time.

Then, corbyn stopped hanging out with Daniel. He would hang out with Monica. The only thing Daniel got was a good morning text, and a goodnight text. Daniel was upset. His boyfriend was now looking at Monica, the way he looked at his boyfriend. Daniel couldn't bare seeing that.

Daniel almost killed himself that night, but didn't, cause he realized how pathetic that would be.

But, what he did do, one day, when he walked into school, he looked for Corbyn. His boyfriend that used to give him little neck kisses, and take him out t dinner dates, and gave movie nights with. Looked for him, and once he saw him he spoke in a hushed voice,

"It's okay." Corbyn turned to look at the brunette. "What?" He asked, cinfused. "I said it's okay." Dani spoke up, looking into Corbyn's green/blue eyes, tears filling his own blue eyes.

"What's ok? What's wrong?" Corbyn questioned. Daniel weakly smiled, "I see the way you look at her bean. It's okay. I get it. Go be with her." Corbyn was shocked.

"Why would you-"
"The way you talk to her. The way you look at her. The way you hang out with her everyday. That used to be us. I see it Corbyn. You don't need to hide it. I'm saying it's ok to be with her," a few tears fell off of Daniel's pale face.

"I'm letting you go, Bean." With that he turned away and ignored the calls from the blonde he once used to call his.

Daniel cried that night. Hating himself for being that weak to not confront Corbyn about not hanging out with him. But, he did. Yet, he let the boy he loved for 4 years go.

The next day Corbyn did get with Monica. Daniel wasn't suprised. He knew it was bound to happen.

But, a new kid came strolling by. A kid that took Daniel's attention away from the blonde.

His name was Jonah Marais.

<<<<>>>>

Oof. Ahha plot twist.

*STAY GOLD*