58.

Summary:school/Bachelor t.v show

Why not have a one shot based off a conversation I had the other day

《《《《》》》》

Daniel and Corbyn were now out side, with their group of friends. Which was Jack, Jonah, and Zach.

Zach being the little kid be was pretended to interview Jonah, as if he was on a t.v show. "Hi, welcome to the Bachelor. Today we have Jonah Marais Roth whatever his other last name is but is to long and hard to pronounce," Zach cleared his throat, "Anyways. We have 3 boys all competing for his love."

Jonah shook his head no. "Zachary Dean Herron, I did not sign up for this." The younger groaned, "fine. We have Jack Ro-" "Don't even think about it." The curly-headed boy interrupted.

"Fine! Daniel James Seavey. Ha! Finished your name, now you gotta play." Zach mocked, "ok, sure." Daniel agreed, standing up next to Zach. "Ok, we still have 3 boys all competing for his love." Zach said in a host type way.

"We have Corbyn Besson," no one cheered, "alright, alright, calm down, calm down. We have Jack Avery." Once again, nothing. "Woah ladies, he's gay." Jonah snickered a little, "and we have Jonah Marais" and once again silence. "Woah there, lads. He's a fine guy, ready to fine dine, amiright?" Zach spoke to the fake camera, and audience.

Anyone that wasn't in their friend group would ask questions, or have already called the mental Asylum in them. Which has happened over 20 times. Anywas,

"Daniel tell us about yourself." Zach said, giving Daniel the fake microphone. "Uh, I'm 18. I like watermelon, I like singing, I like History, and uhm, I am gay, of course." Daniel looked at zach, "That's all I could come up with."

"Cute. Ok, now let's just say you went on all the dates and whatnots with those goons. Ok Daniel, take this here pinecone, and give it to the person  you don't want." He handed Daniel the pinecone, and then started making an 'intense' beat.

Daniel handed Jack the pinecone, who gasped. "Daniel! I thought we had something." Daniel giggled, "I'm sorry, but Zach was kinda threatening me with his eyes sooo.." Daniel trailed off and looked at the younger boy, who stopped glaring at the blue-eyed boy and waved.

"ANYWHORE! Now, pretend you guys went swimming together! Cute! Daniel here's another pinecone, give it to the person you don't want anymore." Another pinecone was passed to him. He handed it to Jonah, after much consideration.

"But, why?" Jonah asked, just playing with the whole bachelor t.v thing. "Well, I mean you have the body, and boy, you sure have the looks. But, nah." Zach sniffled, "sad. Truly sad. I can't believe the guy with the hard last name is leaving," he then perked up, " BUT. THAT MEANS HE CHOOSE CORBYN. DORBYN IS REAL! HELL YES! YOU CAN SAY MY PLAN WENT WELL! HA HA!" Zach cheered, running in a circle.

Daniel blushed, "I don't mind. Daniel you wanna like, go out with me?" Corbyn asked, as chalanlty as he can. Daniel nodded, "I choose you, didn't I? So of course." Corbyn wrapped his arms around Daniel's waist, making Daniel giggle. "Cute." Zach said, taking many pictures as he can.

You can say the bachelor t.v show, really did help a couple get together. Corbyn, Daniel, and Zach getting detention. 1. For the PDA (Corbyn and Daniel) 2. All the cussing (zach)

While Jonah and Jack just sat back and laughed.

《《《《》》》》

Well-yeah. This happened, but it was with trees.

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~Bored Camper