150.

Summary:"I'm not thinking about you"

Kinda based off 'not thinking bout you by Ruel

Love that boy ugh

<<<<>>>>

Corbyn told himself he was over him.

Told himself he no longer had the feelings he once felt for the blue eyed boy. But, even that wasn't good enough. He didn't believe himself as much as he wanted too.

Hell, he couldn't even look the silver headed boy in the eye, without thinking of all the memories of being together filled his brain. It was nearly killing him.

He didn't dare walk past Daniel's house, fear of the overwhelming filling of hurt in his chest.

When his friends would ask him if he was finally over the boy he would smile and simply say, "Yup. No more Seavey in my life." And they nodded, before switching the subject.

It simply wasn't fair, Corbyn would think. That Daniel was so quick to move on, be happy, while he sat in his bedroom at times, looking through old pictures and videos he couldn't find the urge to delete. He would do anything to feel something other than heart break when he thought of Daniel James Seavey.

Corbyn would convince himself the second he woke up to the second he went to sleep, that he was really truly over Daniel.

He was wrong of course. He'd wake up okay, he'd get ready just fine, but once he walked out the house, and let reality kick in, his spirits were lowered, truth be told. It's like his mind was against him, and didn't want him to let him go.

Because why would you want to let go of someone that you once thought of all day, everyday?

Then, as if it really couldn't get worse for Corbyn, it did. A new face came around, he had no idea who it was, but all he knew was that he was with Daniel.

Or maybe he wasn't, Corbyn wasn't sure, but from the looks of it, Daniel seemed happy. God, Corbyn hated to admit it, not even admit it, to see it, but Daniel looked happier than when he was with him.

That brought Corbyns spirits down way more. So he did what he did best, turn his back, and walk away. Convince himself, that he was over the blue eyed boy, and that he wasn't going to think about the situation anymore.

Lie.

But then one day, as Corbyn and Zach were walking down the street to Zach's home, the younger brought up an obvious topic that Corbyn wasn't so keen on.

"is that Daniel's new boyfriend or something?" he had asked, and it took a lot of Corbyn to not deck Zachary in the face, but he didn't, because Zach just couldn't read rooms well enough. So he took a breath and shrugged.

"no idea. Why are you asking me? Not like I care." he pointed out, crossing his arms, looking to the side. "you definitely care, and I asked because knowing you, you would somehow figure out a way to know if that was his boyfriend or not. Guess not though."

Corbyn scoffed, shaking his head. He hated how correct Zach was, he was obviously going to deny, and tell him that he was over Daniel, and then he'd go home and start his routine of pretending he was over the boy he spent most of his night with.

The boy who he took to half of his school dances, celebrated all his birthdays, and holidays, fuck, even weekends. School days walking in and out, they even promised to wear matching suits for graduation. Obviously not anymore, but Corbyn hated to think that IF that was Daniels new boyfriend, would they wear matching suits?

Would they go to eat at the restaurant Corbyn and Daniel decided to go to after graduation, or will Daniel take him where he took Corbyn that one night when they were aimlessly walking around town.

Was Corbyn even allowed to go back to that place Daniel showed him? Would he want to go back?

He wondered if Daniel would show him that place and then they'd go on the weekends, and eat on that crappy bench where they wrote their initials.

Their initials.

C + D = ♡

Corbyn groaned, leaning back in his gaming chair, why was he thinking about this anyways? It wasnt his business to, and it's in the past, but why was it all coming back?and fast. From when they first got together to the night of their breakup.

He questioned if Daniel ever thought about them. Corbyn was sure he did, but handled it more better than he does. After all, Daniel did break up with him.

Corbyn couldn't really put the blame on Daniel for that. Their position at the time was in a Rocky position, and Corbyn hoped that their love would overpower it, but not everything goes according to how you want it to.

SO who was he to cry and mope about it any more? He better get over it and let Daniel live his life, and then get over it some more and go on with his life.

That's just how living is, you find someone to spend half your life with then lose it.

If there was one thing to be happy about, it was that at least it happened before graduation. Makes leaving to college a lot less stressful.

《《《《《《》》》》》》

LOL can't say I'm not getting realistic with these feelings cause mf I be feeling it ong

Which leads me to this: if this mf don't hurry up and confess his undying love for me, and we don't get matching rings, then I'm never loving a MF again 🙄🚶‍♂️

not yall tho, I love yall sm muah muah muah

♡STAY GOLD♡