75.

Summary:Don't do that

《《《《》》》》

It just didn'tmake sense to Corbyn. Daniel would ignore him the whole day and when 5th period came, talked to him as I'd be didn't just ignore Cornyn for half the day. And then would ignore him after 5th period.

That? Really hurt Corbyn. Because, Daniel would go and talk to someone next to Corbyn, it's like he ignored all of the blondes existence. Now, Corbyn was done with that. He decided to just give up in trying to get the Brunettes attention.

The worst thing about it all, they are together. Everyone knows that, yet they don't seem to wonder why the two who used to be so inseparable, barely say hi. It was rather killing Corbyn, though he'dnever admit that to anyone.

"...And then we went out for ice cream. Ugh, he's just so cute! Like, how can someone be so perfect?" Zach gushed on and on about his boyfriend, Jack. It slightly bothered Corbyn, that he couldn't talk about his and Daniel's dates, wl, because there wasn't any.

"So, Corbs. How are you and Daniel?" The question Corbyn didn't know how to answer, but put a fake smile on his lips, "we're great. I'm great, he's great. Just great." Corbyn said, Zach squeled for the blonde, and then went back to talking about Jack.

Corbyn sighed, and rested his chin on his arm. 'Are WE even great? Does he even like me?' The last question made Corbyn tear up, Corbyn refused to believe Daniel didn't like him.

But what if his mind told him otherwise...

It's now 5th hour. Math if you want to be specific. They're learning about...math.

"Hey Corbyn." Daniel spoke, sitting next to the blonde, who just looked at him, then looked away. "Hey Daniel." Corbyn worked on his bellwork, trying to focus on that, instead of the Brunette next to him.

"You got a piece of gum?" Daniel asked, Corbyn nodded, "in my backpack, last pocket. Once Daniel got one, he started folding the gum wrapper, giving it to Corbyn. It was a heart. Corbyn slightly smiled, "thanks, Dani." Daniel smiled, "no problem corbs."

It was now lunch, and all Daniel did was take one of Corbyn's fries. Corbyn wasn't mad, he actually didn't care, he got Daniel to acknowledge him. Well, his fries did, but HIS fries.

Other than that, non-existent.

The next day was roughly hard on the blonde. He didn't sleep till 3, got up at 5, and went to school at 7. He was mentally, emotionally, and physically tired. But, school was his escape from his house, so school it must be.

Once again, Daniel ignored him. The only thing changing was that Corbyn didn't care. He didn't care that Daniel walked right passed him, he didn't care that him and Daniel made eye contact. He just didn't care anymore.

5th hour came along, and all Corbyn wanted to do was do his work, and get done with the day. "Hey Corbyn." Corbyn looked up, "hey. You know where the gum is." Maybe then, Corbyn realized half the time they talked, is was about Daniel wanting food.

Daniel made one of those hearts again. Corbyn looked at it, and pushed it away, mumbling. "What'dy ou say?" Daniel asked, "I said don't do that." Daniel raised one of his eyebrows. "Don't do what?"

<<<<>>>>

YIKES there is a part 2 to this...

Only because I low-key forgot I didn't finish this

#lovethat