144.

Summary:"holy shit it occurred to me that Daniel's my boyfriend"

<<<<>>>>

It was a rather sunny day in Los Angeles, Corbyn running a few errands, missing his silver headed boy friend, who was currently in tour with his three best friends. To say Corbyn was proud of an understatement, he was more than just proud.

"Yo what's good," Corbyn spoke smiling, "so today I actually did something." Corbyn looked up towards the camera he placed on the dashboard, "you might be wondering what'd I do right? Right! Well, it took me forever, which means two days of no sleep, but I made this video," Corbyn mentioned.

"A video for my family. Ya'know, I miss them, then being in Virginia, me being in L.A." Corbyn yawned, as he parked his car, "I'm so tired. And delusional, I shouldn't be driving." Corbyn stated, as he went to grab the camera, the radio soon catching his attention, "oh wait! Ooo, it's Daniel's band on the radio, so we're gonna listen to that."

The Blonde turned it up, '8 letters' filling up the once quiet area. "A bop." Corbyn commented, bobbing his head to it, once Daniel's part came on, he stopped, turning it up a tad bit more. "...I should speak my mind," Corbyn sang, breaking down.

"Ugh I'm so sad right now, did y'all hear that. A voice of an angel, I'm so delusional." Corbyn cried, laughing at himself, "who gave me the right to fall in love with a boy with a beautiful voice, and personality, awesome friends, and just a loving person in general? That's so cool," The blonde muttered, wiping his eyes.

"I love my boyfriend," Corbyn gasped, sitting up, "holy shit it just occurred to me Daniel's my boyfriend!" Corbyn closed his eyes, grabbing the camera, "Let's go inside before my neighbors start asking questions." Corbyn opened the door, setting the camera down on the kitchen counter, sitting down on a chair in front of it.

"Imma make some food, thank god Daniel doesn't watch my videos, and take a good nap, cause I need one...bad." The blonde laughed, turning on some music, making food, talking to the camera here and there, and finally saying goodbye, taking a nap.

The next day, Corbyn got up. Refreshed and energized more than yesterday. He texted Daniel for a little, The silver headed boy having to leave for tour purposes, leaving the blonde to edit his video, to post later in that day.

"Hi lovelies, so I posted today if you wanna go watch that! And I hope you all have a good day and may your day be filled with happiness and love." Corbyn smiled, ending the video, sending it off to the internet, before turning off his phone. "What to do..." he tapped his chin, "take a shower you dirty hoe," Corbyn turned around to see his good friend Christina.

"Please I'm not dirty, nor a hoe," he laughed, "but I'll take one, make me food you rat." She laughed loudly, telling him she'd be in the kitchen, before he made his way into the bathroom, turning the shower on, stepping in.

Once he finished he got dressed, putting his phone in his pocket, walking out his room, and towards that kitchen, where Christina was, indeed, making food. "Holy what are you making it smells godly." He muttered, sitting down. "It's-it's macaroni." She said, looking at him weirdly.

"What?" He questioned, "I've been eating chipotle and pizza for the past five weeks leave me alone." He said, crossing his arms. "Oh I saw your video! 'HoLy ShIt It OcCuReD tO mE iM dAnIELs BoYfRiEnD' haha funny shit." Christina said, placing a plate of macaroni in front of the pouting blonde.

"I'll delete that in Zero point five seconds I won't hesitate bitch-" Corbyn said, grabbing his phone as it rung. "Hi Dani!" He yelled happily, showing Christina the middle finger as she mocked him. "Hi baby! How are you?" The silver headed boy asked, as he sat next to Zach in the tour bus, who was watching YouTube.

"I'm great, Christina just came over and made some food, how are you?" The blonde asked, sitting back down in a chair. "I'm great as well, tours going wonderful, although I'd rather be with you." Corbyn giggles, "me too. But I'm glad you're loving tour. Tell the boys I said hi." Daniel muttered a quick 'yeah I will' before Corbyn heard a new voice through the phone.

"Hey Corbyn! It's Zach, I love you new video! I'm your number one fan." Corbyn laughed, "thanks Zach. I'll make sure to give you my merchandise." The blonde heard the brunette gasp, "really! Oh man you're the best! Hey I gotta go, Daniel's being mean, saying he want to talk to his boyfriend, bye Corbyn!" Corbyn said goodbye as well, hearing Daniel argue with the brunette, before actually talking to him.

"Hi again baby, sorry about Zach. But I didn't know you made YouTube videos." Corbyn snorted, "what else do you think I  do when I'm talking to a camera. "Don't know, you've always be a weirdo, but hey, you look absolutely adorable doing so."
Daniel said, laughing, Corbyn hearing his video playing in the background.

"Are you watching my video?" "The newest one," Corbyn groaned, "ugh that one is embarrassing." Daniel laughed, "I love it, but you should get rest, oh and Corbyn...." The blonde hummed in response, "iT jUsT oCcUrEd tO Me cOrByN tHaT yOuR mY bOyFrIeNd."  Corbyn sighed, "I'm deleting that video. Oh my gosh!"

"No! Don't I love it! If it makes you feel any better, I'll make one just like that when I'm delusional and sad because I miss you." Corbyn laughed, "please do! It will be very much appreciated." Daniel laughed, "I gotta go now baby, I'll talk to you later! I love you," "I love you too Dani, bye."

Christina put her hand on Corbyn's shoulder making him jump, "Daniel is your boyfriend," Corbyn nodded, "yes I am aware of that." Christina nodded, "just making sure. So it doesn't occur to you again." "I hate you," "love you too rat!"

<<<<>>>>

Corbinas friendship I stan🤪

Okay hear me out, the boys having a reality t.v show would slap hard tho

Update Dak and Brody I stan✋😆

Stay gold xx