147.

Summary:Chritmas

<<<<>>>>

Ah, Christmas eve. The WDW household filled with warmth, beautiful lights, the aroma of cinnamon, and of course, singing.

The five boys say individually in their rooms, wrapping presents for eachother, and getting dressed for the little get together they were having with their friends that would soon to arrive.

One by one, they filed out their rooms, placed the presents down under the tree, and turned some Christmas music on, dancing along to it, just simoly enjoying themselves. Daniel James Seavey, sat himself down at the island, humming to the music as he drank some egg nog.

"Dani-bug come dance with me." Corbyn sang, putting Daniel's cup, down, bringing him up off the chair. The blonde placed a kiss on the silver headed boys cheek, before Bringing him closer. "Merry Christmas eve, baby."

Daniel softly smiled, kissing the blondes cheek. "Merry Christmas eve to you too, Corbs." The two smiled at eachother, before Corbyn spun them, standing right under a mistletoe.

As the two leaned in for a kiss, the doorbell rang, and Zach ran inbetween them, yelling "I'll get it!" So with smiles, the two followed behind the youngest, and greeted Gabbie and Lavender. Oh, so much has happened, and before they knew it they had an amazing little niece, in which they constantly argued who was the best uncle, that Jonah claimed he was.

"Hi baby," Jack greeted kissing gabbie, before looking down at Lavendar, "and hi baby." He smiled, kissing her cheek. Zach, after much begging, took Lavender in his arms and walked her to where the Christmas tree was, as he made funny little voices, making the little girl laugh.

Even when they didn't want to believe it, all the boys knew Lavender was going to grow up in love with her uncle Zach. They just knew she was.

Zachary's family soon came after, Kay being with them, which made Zach grin from side to side. Hes had a rough year, but to see them was enough to make him feel happy.

The next to arrive where Jonah's family, along with Tate, who hasn't seen Jonah in two months, so he was very happy to see that she had made it. Also, Gabbie and Jack's family, saying their greetings before the teens and kids ran off, probably to go play and hang out.

It was very unexpected but Logan came as well, bringing his dog along, the kids immediately going after it. Even when they haven't seen Logan in a while, it was finally nice to see the older one again.

Daniel's and corbyn's family finally arrived, everyone saying hi to them, as they gathered in the living room to take pictures and simply enjoy each others presence.

"We really did score big on having the best family and friends by our side, didn't we?" Daniel asked, as he looked up at Corbyn, who nodded. "Oh yeah, big time. But not only that, I scored big on having the most supportive loving boyfriend on the planet."

Daniel blushed, and shook his head. "Not if I scored even bigger." Corbyn playfully rolled his eyes at the challenge, before he walked himself and Daniel to the rest, to see what they missed while they were on your.

•••●•••

"Merry Christmas!" The whole house erupted into cheers, as they held glasses of wine, and plastic cups of Apple cider for the little one's. It was now 12:00 a.m. Christmas and the whole Why Don't We family were truly at their happiest moment.

It wasn't like this everyday, where they could see their significant others (besides Corbyn and Daniel) or family members. So, it really did make this one of the best Christmas' of the year.

By 1:30 a.m the families have left back to their apartments, and hotels. While, four of the why don't we boys, Gabbie, Kay, and Tate, sat on the sofas, talking amongst themselves. Lavender had fallen asleep in the arms of an asleep Zachary on the couch.

••●••

"It's Christmas, it's christmas! What's today Lav? Did you say Christmas? That s right baby." Zach sang, tickling the baby in his arms, as she giggled.

Corbyn chuckled at the sight, before going back to eating his eggs. Just like yesterday, the house was filled with chatter, and laughs, and squels, and barks. The only difference was that, the kids and teens were playing with the things they got under the tree, as well as from their home.

"Hey baby, Merry Christmas." Corbyn was brought back from his thoughts, as he felt arms wrap around him, instantly smiling. "Good morning baby, Merry Christmas. How'd you sleep?" He asked, as he got up, and made daniel a plate of breakfast, their moms made that morning.

"Perfect. I'm just so happy everyone's here. It feels nice." Daniel sighed happily, saying thank you to the blonde who brought him food.

"I know. It's so overwhelming, in a nice way. Hearing the laughs, and all the talking really makes my heart warm." Corbyn replied, taking Daniel's hand into his own.

"And you my precious Daniel. Oh, I don't know what my life would have been if I have never met you. You really just came into my life, smiled, and took my breath away. And, I wouldn't change it to anything else."

Daniel blushed, before shaking his head. "I say the same. Corbyn, I didn't think I was ever capable to love a human being so much like I do to you. You're one of a kind, and man, without you, my life would be bland. I wouldn't have these weird facts that you throw at me, metaphorically, sometimes. And, I wouldn't have felt the beauty of love of it weren't for you."

Corbyn bopped Daniel's nose. "I love you." Daniel lightly punched corbyn's arm. "I love you too." And with the same gleaming eyes, and smiles, they leaned in and shared a loving kiss.

<<<<>>>>

So like instead of having them open presents they got for eachother yadayadayada. I wanted it to be different.

That Christmas isn't all about getting the things you want, it's more on spending it with the people that mean the most to you, yanoe?

On that note, I wanna say Merry Christmas xx I hope you all had or are having an amazing Christmas, kwanzaa, Hanukkah, whatever you celebrate!

And I wanna say thank you. From the bottom of my heart. To all of you individuals who seen this book and my writing grow from the beginning. It really means the world to me, and how supportive you guys are of this book.

It means so much to me, you have no idea. If I could, I'll give YOU all kith's lol xx

I never would have thought in a million years that people would enjoy reading what I wrote, sad, happy, etc. It's just the most incredible feelings I ever felt ever.

So Feliz navidad chicos en chicas (I'm barely learning ightt)

Te amo

Stay Gold💕