23.

Summary: a dollar

《《《《》》》》

"CORBONE! I got a dollar!" Daniel yelled, running straight into Jonah, "hey, you're not Corbone."

Jonah chuckled, "sorry, I guess?" Jonah shrugged, helping Daniel off the floor. "Welp, go ahead go tell Corbyn about your dollar." Jonah spoke, before walking past Daniel, to the living room.

"Ok," Daniel said hugging Jonah, then took off running, looking for Corbyn.

"Corbyn!" Corbyn heard soemone yell, making him jump ever so slightly. He turned around to see Dnaiel peek his head in the kitchen, smiling wide.

"What's up, Dani?" Corbyn asked Daniel, who was walking up to him.
"I got a dollar." Daniel said, showing Corbyn the dollar.

"That's a nice dollar." Corbyn said, ruffling the brunette hair, which made the brunette giggle. "Yea, it's a pretty cool dollar. I want you to have it." Daniel said, putting it on Corbyn's lap.

"Why's that love?" Corbyn asked, looking at Daniel who just smiled. "Because you're my best friend, and I just love you so much!" Daniel exclaimed, before he hugged the blonde.

"Aww thank you bub. I love you too." Corbyn thanked him, hugging back instantly. To Corbyn this was the most cutest thing, to Daniel this was the greatest moment of his life.

"Ok, well bye!" Daniel yelled, kissing Corbyn's cheek, making his way out the kitchen and back into his room.

"That boy, will be the death of me." Corbyn said to himself, chuckling a bit.

《《《《》》》》

Ok so I have no idea what I wrote, you know when you're so tired you just act weird, or something? Yea that's how I'm feeling.

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~Tired Camper