78.

Summary: reconciliation

Pt.2 of 77

<<<<>>>>

It's been about three months ever since Daniel and Corbyn stopped being together. Three months since Daniel met Jonah, and three months since Corbyn met Monica.

Yet, during those three months, a lot has happened.

One, Monica and Corbyn got together. But then called it off because Corbyn didn't like the way she was demanding, and she was just overall rude.

Two, Jonah and Daniel...are really good friends. They don't really see themselves dating eachother, so they never did any of that. They are just really good friends.

That Corbyn is jealous of.

Yes, Corbyn did wrong, ignoring his little sweet apple pie, Daniel. But, 4 years they were together, it's not like you forget about that. And if Daniel did, corbyn couldn't.

He hated how much Daniel hung out with Jonah, and how they talked to eachother and hung out all the time. Just like him and Dnaiel used to. Corbyn hated how he messed that up. He wanted to fix that, or at least be able to fix things between the two. That's what his goal was.

Daniel, the sweet apple pie, missed Corbyn with all his heart. You can say he was glad to find out corbyn broke things off with Monica 3 days after he got with her.

Daniel just never had the nerve to talk to the blonde. Yet, he does talk to Jonah about what he would say if he were to talk to him. That's when he knew he shouldn't have. Because now here he was being pushed by his tall brunette friend, towards the blonde that was leaning against a wall, playing a game on his phone.

"Jonah. Stop." Daniel struggled, yet kept being pushed forward. "I hate you for being strong." He muttered as he let Jonah push him. "I get that a lot. But, who am I to complain. I mean, have you seen my muscles?" Jonah bragged.

"Yeah, everyone has." Daniel responded, as Jonah laughed. "Ok, so all you have to do is ask how his day was, and if he wants to hang out Saturday. Got it? Great!" With that Jonah pushed Daniel straight into the blonde back.

"Hey, watch where you're goi- oh hey Daniel." Corbyn softened his tone as he saw the blush rising into Daniel's face.

"Oh, hey Corbyn." Daniel said back, "how's your day?" He asked, according to Jonah's plan. Corbyn thought for a second,

"It's good. How's yours?" Daniel smiled. "It's fine. I was wondering, if you wanted to hang out Saturday. At our usual hang out?"

Corbyn nodded, "yeah, sure." Then he saw Jonah, and once he met the Jonah's gaze, Jonah immediately pretended to be on his phone. "Is uh, is Jonah gonna be there?"

Daniel looked at Corbyn, then turned to look at Jonah, "if you want him to be." Corbyn nodded in understandment. "Is he single by any chance?" Corbyn asked. Which made Daniel suddenly look at him.

"Asking for a friend here." The blonde immediately added. "It better be for a friend," Daniel  muttered, before clearing his throat, "yea he's single." Daniel answered. "Good. I have a friend that would LOVE to hang out with him."

Daniel grinned. "Great! We can all hang out. As friends of course." Daniel chirped, before walking back to Jonah. Corbyn smiled sadly, "yeah. Friends."

"Jonah, he said yes. And, he has a friend that would LOVE to know you." Jonah nodded, "is his friend a Boy?" Jonah asked. "I don't know. Didn't ask" Daniel said, "I'll ask him later though. Right now," Daniel started to lead Jonah to the front of the school, "we have to get my man's back."

<<<<>>>>

Oh my there is gonna be a part 3. Sorry for the Donah shippers, but dorbyn needs to rise back.

as always...

**STAY GOLD**