29.♡

Summary: you'll see-

《《《《》》》》

It was a rather boring day at school for Daniel. Then again what did he expect, it's school. All he wanted to do was see his loving, amazing, boyfriend. Corbyn.

They have been dating for 3 years now. If you asked who they were, everyone would smile and tell you all about them. Everyone loved the two together. It was meant to be.

They were gonna be together. Forever. At least that's what they wanted.

Just thinking about him, made Daniel have butterflies in his stomach. Daniel loves his Corbear...

"GET DOWN! GET DOWN!" Daniel's science teacher yelled, as she turned off all lights, and made sure everyone was in their designated spots for what was happening.

Daniel was filled with panic, just as everyone else, except for one thing. Was his Corbyn 'ok'. That's all that was running through the burnettes mind, not caring about his safety but for his boyfriends.

"This is not hppening" Daniel whispered, staying down as told, scared of even opening his eyes. He covered his ears, afraid to hear the screams of other people.

The people who supported him, the people who helped him with his homework at times, some of those people were his friend's, and they could be hurt, or...dead.

Suddenly there was a bang on the science door, before it was quickly opened, by the gunman himself. He looked around the room, watching everybody's scared faces. Yet, onve he got to Daniel's, his face softened, he knew who that was.

But that didn't stop the person from banging on the tables, freaking out more people.

As if it was a sign, Corbyn had this feeling. This feeling that something bad was gonna happen. He heard a bang on a door, people squeal from being scared, and then more banging. Corbyn was by the door, and he felt rebellious at that point. Standing up and carefully, checked the window to see which classroom it was.

When Corbyn saw what class it was he nearly freaked. It was Daniel's class, he knew this, he knows Daniel's schedule. Corbyn felt the need to cry. He didn't want to but he felt like it.

Two options, Corbyn had two options. One, stay in his class and pray for his baby to stay safe. Or two, be the hero his baby always called him when he was in trouble.

He went for option 2...

With one swift motion he grabbed a metal bat his teacher had in her room, opened the door, and quietly walked to the classroom across from his.

"Don't fucking shoot my Daniel! Or anyone else!" Corbyn's voice was heard through the doorway of the science room. Everyone looked and saw the blonde with the metal bat, and tears down his face.

"Cor-" before Daniel could even finish his name, the gunman shot, then dropped the gun, as if he didn't mean to shoot the blue-eyed boy. Everyone scremed.

Corbyn ran to the gunman, who was his friend Jake. "you fool! Why did you shoot!? What were you thinking?" Corbyn yelled, tears glididng down his face, running to the hurt blue-eyed boy.

"I'm- I'm sorry cor-" Jake was interrupted by the blonde, "You fucking idiot! One thing. One thing I asked you not to do, and you did it! You shot my baby. You hurt my baby-boy!" Corbyn's voice cracked.

"It's ok Corbyn- I-I I'm fine." All Corbyn could do was shake his head. "Baby. You're not ok."

"Cor-Corbean. My he-hero. I love you. So mu-uch" Was all Daniel said before going limp in his now sobbing boyfriend arms.

Everyone who supported the two who were utterly in love, wanted to cry with Corbyn. Daniel was an amazing person to everyone, and now he's just...

"No. No! NO Daniel please. You can't leave me-" Corbyn pleaded..

But it was to late.

His Daniel.
His baby-boy.
His Lover.
The one he felt the need to protect.
...Was gone..

And he can't do anything about it, but cry.

《《《《》》》》

Wowza ok I cried a but. Ngl.

Sorry it took forever I kinda had this fair for three days, and I went so..sorry

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~mixed-feeling Camper