92.

Summary:Parents?

《《《《》》》》

Corbyn and Daniel heard a knock on their front door as they walked down the stairs. Curious, Daniel opened the door, and shrieked, making Corbyn run to where he was to protect him.

"What is that? Do you know what that is?" Corbyn asked, seeing a box thing on their doorstep. "What makes you think I know what it is?" Daniel asked who earned a shrug back.

Daniel opened it, and saw a baby. "Oh my gosh Corbyn it's a baby!" Daniel yelled, jumping up and down. Corbyn looked shocked, and looked in the box, and yup, there was a baby.

"That's a baby Daniel. Definitely a baby." Corbyn spoke, "what do we do?" Daniel thought for a second.

"We keep it. Corbyn a baby was abandoned. We cant just leave it to die." Daniel said. "No, no I'm with you 100% to keep it. We just need to get it a bed and such." Corbyn smiled, as he saw Daniel's eyes spark with happiness.

"Yes! Of course. Oh thank you for letting us keep it Corbs. We'll be great parents!!" Daniel exclaimed, kissing Corbyn. "Of course we'll be great parents. Your parents raised you PERFECT." "Your parents as well. But, we should go get some stuff for the baby."

Corbyn nodded, "Yeah totally. Let's go Daddy Daniel." said, as they walked out the door heading to the car.

"Okay no that's where that stops." "Sorry"

《《《《》》》》

Unbelievable.

Sorry this is so short ive been busy with things and such I promise they'll be back to being long.