49.

Summary:Horror Movie

Yes I know spoopy szn is over but I didn't have my phone during the time so

《《《《》》》》

Corbyn walked through the empty house. Chills running down his back. Daniel said to meet him here, and he did. But there was no sign of Daniel.

"Daniel?" Corbyn yelled questionably, the echo of his voice being his only response.

You'd think that since Corbyn is smart, he wouldn't walk more into the house. Well, he did. Like an idiot.

As he was walking, he heard a piercing scream from upstairs. Which sounded like Daniel's scream. Corbyn being an amazing boyfriend, went to be the hero (nostalgia from #29) and save his baby.

As he reached the hallway for the stairs, another scream was heard, in the bathroom. So Corbyn braced himself for what he would see. "1.....2.....3.." Corbyn opened the door.

He took a peak in the bathroom, and saw Daniel possibly dead, in the bath tub, and on the mirror, there was words written in blood.

'Your next, blondie.'

Corbyn gasped, wiped his finger in blood, and fixed the 'your' to 'you're'. He then sighed in satisfaction, "better." He walked out the bathroom.

"OH RIGHT!" He ran back in there, and washed his hand, "don't want blood on my finger." As he went to dry his hand, he saw Daniel laying in the bath tub. "Awh shit." He mumbled.

Then all of a sudden, Daniel sat up. "Wow, Corbyn. You didn't even check to see if I was dead. Well, good thing this was a prank." Daniel ranted.

"Oh thank god, so you do know your grammar right?" Corbyn asked, earning a smack to the head. "Oh right. I mean-I'm so glad you're ok." Daniel got out the tub, "whatever."
He then walked out the house.

Let's just say, Corbyn slept on the couch that night. With satisfaction that he fixed the bad grammar.

《《《《》》》》

HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN FISHES. this was terrible but hey- sloppy szn.

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~sick camper