57.

Summary:Searching...

Based off a movie I watched

《《《《》》》》

It's been 2 days since Daniel's seen Corbyn. Usually, Corbyn would be home or at least send a text to Daniel to let him know where he was. Corbyn was just that type of person.

But, Corbyn hasn't sent a text, at all. It scared Daniel. "911 what's your emergency?" The dispatcher said in a monotone voice. "Hi, y-yes. Uhm, I would like to report a missing person."

"Ok, name of the person?" The dispatcher said, "C-corbyn. C-O-R-B-Y-N. Besson. B-E-S-S-O-N." Daniel spelled out, searching how many people went missing in California. Which showed to be 51%

"And your name?" The dispatcher asked, "Daniel. D-A-N-I-E-L. Seavey. S-E-A-V-E-Y." Daniel spelled out again.

"Ok, Daniel we need you to fill out a missing persons report, and we will assign a detective to help you." The dispatcher said, making Daniel hang up. "Where can he be?" Daniel asked himself, as he went to his messages and sent Corbyn another text.

'Corbyn, where are you? Please be safe.'

Daniel put his phone down, and closed his eyes. As he did, there was a knock at his door. He groaned, and went to get the door. When he opened it there was a woman, who stuck her hand out.

"Hi, Mr. Seavey. I'm detective Christina Marie. I'm assigned to your case of the disappearance of Corbyn Besson, correct?" She asked, as Daniel shook hands with her.

"Yes, that's correct." Christina nodded her head, "mind if I come in?" Daniel kindly let her in, closing the door, before making his way to the kitchen, Christina following behind.

"So, Mr.Seavey, in order to begin the searching, we need to know what Corbyn looks like, who he hangs out with, anything. Anything you know about him that might help us find out where he is." The detective said, as Daniel rubbed his face.

"Ok, I can do that." So Daniel began telling the detective everything he knew. From the people Corbyn talked to, to what Corbyn's interests were. Now, all he had to do was wait, and still find more info about the disappearance of his best-friend.

《Skip to the 4th day Corbyn's been gone》

Daniel barely got any sleep. How could he sleep, knowing his best-friend wasn't here. Wasn't here with him, talking about space every night. He's done that for the past 3 years. Daniel sighed, and sat up from his bed.

The blue-eyed boy made his way to his laptop, and went through all the pictures of him and Corbyn. He smiled as tears fell down his pale face. He then went to Corbyn's Instagram, looking through all the pictures he took. A lot of them being a forest lake place.

Daniel couldn't help but let out a sob. He tried calling Corbyn again, but still no answer. Daniel just didn't understand, how come, all of a sudden, out of the blue, his Corbyn just disappeared.

Daniel's phone suddenly rang, looking at the caller I.D -Christina Marie- he picked up. "H-Hello." His voice cracked, because he hasn't tall for 12 hours.
"Daniel I have some news. We might have found Corbyn."