129.

Summary:Paint

<<<<>>>>

It was a rainy day when Corbyn had woken up. He made a cup of tea and watched the rain fall from the gray, cloudy sky. A smile was gently resting on his face, for days like this were one of his favorites.

There was a gentle knock at his door, making his way towards it, opening it to reveal his beautiful boyfriend. "Hi baby," Corbyn spoke, kissing the silver headed boys cheek. "Hi Corbs," Daniel smiled, pointing behind him, "it's raining!" Corbyn nodded his head, pulling Daniel in his arms.

"I see that baby, what do you wanna do today?" Corbyn questioned, as he led Daniel to the kitchen, serving him a cup of tea as well. Daniel muttered a quick 'thank you' sipping some of the warm liquid before placing it back down.

"We should paint! With the beautiful weather, it's perfect." Daniel said, shrugging. The blonde smiled, walking up to his art room, with Daniel behind him. "Oh Corbyn you're so lucky! I wish I had this!" Corbyn's heart swelled. "You know you and your family are welcomed here whenever," Daniel nodded, "I know you tell me all the time, but for now let's start painting."

Corbyn pulled out the paint, with brushes, water, and canvas'. They grabbed paintbrushes, filling the canvas with the beautiful smooth paint. It was peaceful, nothing but the rain falling from the sky, and raindrops rolling down the windows in unique patterns.

Corbyn enjoyed it, and with Daniel by his side made all the difference. "Corbyn look-" as he turned his face was splattered with red paint. He opened his eyes, looking down at his favorite shirt being covered, slightly upset. Yet, when he heard the giggles from his boyfriend, he didn't care for his shirt, his baby was happy.

"Daniel you have a little something-" Corbyn started rubbing blue paint on Daniel's face, "everywhere." Daniel grinned, Corbyn laughing at how funny he looked. Daniel laughed, making a blue heart on Corbyn's cheek, it turning purple.

Daniel sighed happily, "I love you Corbyn." The blonde smiled, placing his blue covered hand on Daniel's cheek. "I love you too Daniel," Corbyn shuffled closer to the silver headed boy, "I'm only the happiest when I'm with you. I never would have thought I'd find the one, you know? But you, Dani, you're the one."

Daniel couldn't help but let out a squel, wrapping his arms around Corbyn's neck, who did the same, but around Daniel's waist. "I may not have a lot, but what I do have is love for you. I don't think I could ever imagine my life without you,  one of these days I'll be able to give you whatever you want." Daniel rambled, "the only thing I want from you, is your love. That's all I asked from you, and I have it."

Corbyn smiled, closing the gap between him and Daniel, the only thought was their love for each other, and endless happiness.
When they pulled apart their blue and red lips have turned purple.

That's what Corbyn loved about rainy days: kisses, good moods, and his Daniel.

<<<<>>>>

Short :( but cute
Dontcha think?
It's cool.
I can watch toy story 4 as many times as I can, and still cry at the end frfr 😭
Basically I just finished watching it for the 4th time and- 😢