39.

Summary:"YOU LIED!"

《《《《》》》》

Daniel always thought Corbyn loved him. When he was with Corbyn, it was like nothing could go wrong.

Except when they were in public, they didn't do anything couple like. No holding hands, or hugs, or little kissed on the cheek. Nothing. Nada.

Daniel was always meaning to ask Corbyn why that was. But everytime he brought it up, Corbyn simply told him to not worry about it, that people weren't going to be as accepting. So Daniel believed him.

Corbyn on the other hand, felt so bad for lying. The reason he didn't hold Daniel's hand, or give him kisses in public was because, he has a secret girlfriend. You see Corbyn's Bisexual, so he thought he could pull this off.

Now Corbyn had a game coming up, and Daniel is excited to come. Christina, the bi-Corbyn's girlfriend, said she wouldn't be able to make it. Yet she was gonna surprise him.

Now we all know what's gonna happen.

■at the game■

Daniel sat on the bleachers, watching his blonde boyfriend, dance around the court with his team. It amazed Daniel, at how Corbyn looked so cute when he was concentrated. Out of nowhere, Christina comes and sits next to Daniel.

"Hello." Her red lips moved, waving at the blue-eyed boy. "Hey." Daniel replied, kindly, waving back.

"So, are you watching anyone?" The girl asked Daniel, making him smile. "Yea, I am. Are you?"
Daniel asked, making Christina blush.

"Yea." "Oh-who?" Daniel asked, and wish he never did. "Corbyn." She replied, brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Oh, what is he to you?" Daniel questioned the girl again, making her blush even more. "He's my boyfriend. What about you?"

Daniel wanted to cry, but then again, who could blame him. Corbyn was cheating on him, with a girl.

"A very good friend." Oh how much that tugged at Daniel's heart. "Fun. It was nice meeting you..." "Daniel." He forced out. "Right, nice meeting you Daniel. We should totally hang out sometime."

"Yea. We should." Daniel lied, he wasn't. He Now didn't feel like staying. "I Better get going now. It was nice meeting you..." "Christina." "Christina. Have a good day." He then walked away.

"Cause, I sure won't."

■after game■

Daniel sat on the curb, slowly wishing Corbyn could hurry up, so he could just go home, and sleep. Possibly cry.

"Hey dani!" Corbyn yelled, sitting next to the brunette. "We won! Awesome right?!"

"Yea. Awesome. Can we go now?" Daniel asked, standing up. "What? Why so soon?"

"Can we just leave now? I'll tell you later." Daniel spoke, careful not to let his guard down, and Start crying. Yet, Corbyn knew something was wrong. And he was slightly scared.

"What's wrong?" Corbyn questioned, putting his hand on Daniel's shoulder.

"Can we leave please!" Daniel snapped. Corbyn flinched, "Yes. Let's go."

Daniel and Corbyn silently made their way to Corbyn's car. Getting in after Corbyn unlocked the doors. They got inside the car, still quiet.

"Dani, can you tell me what's wrong?" Corbyn softly whispered, outrun his hand on Daniel's cheek. Making tears fall from Daniel's face.

"You-YOU LIED!"" Daniel suddenly yelled, "you lied about loving me, about caring for me. Everything, EVERYTHING WAS A LIE! AND I FELL FOR IT!" Daniel sobbed.

"I'm sorry wh-" "you cheated. You cheated on me with girl named Christina." Daniel said, emotionless, tears still falling.

"I'm sorry. Dani, listen please. It was a mistake. I swear." Corbyn 'explained'.

"Yea, well wanna know my mistake? My mistake was trusting you." Daniel opened the car door. No longer wanting to be in the same car as that cheater.

"Goodbye Corbyn." With that Daniel closed the door, and Walked away. With nothing but what just happened on his mind.

《《《《》》》》

Well, well, well. Not bad, not good.

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~pressed Camper