117.

Summary:changed

<<<<>>>>

Daniel walked into his and Corbyn's shared apartment. They've been together for three years now, and you would assume they are the happiest they can be, right? Wrong.

Recently, the apartment has been filled with nothing but arguments, awkward tension, silence, sleeping in separate rooms, and ignoring each other.

The two were afraid to admit any worse possibilities, but were also too afraid to talk about it as well. The silver headed boy placed his shoes by the front door, making his way towards the kitchen, thirsty for a drink.

When he walked in, there sat the blonde on his phone, not noticing his boyfriend as he walked to get a cup. When Daniel had closed the fridge door, was when Corbyn looked up, the two staring at each other, before looking away, for they had nothing to say.

Daniel leaned on the countertop, slowly drinking the liquid he poured himself, trying not to look back at the blonde who stood from his chair. Corbyn now stood in front of Daniel, grabbing something from behind the blue eyed boy, "you were blocking my charger..." He simply said, walking towards the stairs not sparing Daniel another glance.

Daniel let out a shaky sigh, placing his cup in the sink before sitting on the couch. He felt hurt. That was the first time corbyn had spoken a word to him, and all he had to say was he was blocking his charger. "Damn..." Daniel whispered, placing his hands in his head.

He got up, making his way towards their shared room, corbyn stayed in. If corbyn wasn't going to try and fix their love crisis, then Daniel was gonna do it. 3 years and it wasn't going down the drain yet... not yet.

"I think we're falling out of love," Daniel said barging into the room, scaring the blonde who layed there on the bed. "And I really fucking hope we aren't cause you're the best damn thing that's ever happened to me."

Corbyn sat up, breathing slightly rigid from being scared, "Okay..." He said, making Daniel furrow his eyebrows. "Okay? Just-just okay? Nothing else." Corbyn shook his head, "no-no it's just I think we may be. And-and I don't want that happening because I love you so much," the blonde said, standing up.

"And I don't think I could ever see myself with anyone other than you, and I'm scared that I may lose you.." Daniel bit the inside of his cheek, watching the blonde, "yeah...same." He now sat down where Corbyn sat, silence taking over.

A good thing was that they weren't arguing, meaning they agreed on something. But now they had to face the scariest thing that they could have ever needed to face; the possibility of losing love for each other.

"Well what can we do?" Corbyn had asked, breaking the silence. "Fix it?" Daniel suggested, making Corbyn snort. "I think we would have done that by now." Daniel shrugged, "you asked I provided an answer."

Corbyn smiled, shaking his head, "a dumb one you dummy." The Silver head tackled the blonde back on the bed, looking up at him, "but you decided to be with this dummy so you'll have to deal with it you bully."

"I'm no bully. Someone's gotta be tough on you." Daniel laughed, "yeah, Jonah is tough on me. Literally I think he broke my back or something earlier from when I was at work," Daniel said wincing, "can you check it?"

Corbyn nodded, lifting Daniel's shirt, seeing nothing but four words, making him gasp, covering his mouth. 'will you marry me?'

"Now I know, we have been on weird terms lately, but I know that's not gonna last long, and I know that we're not falling out of love, I just know we aren't. It's just a rough patch people can get through," Daniel spoke, grabbing corbyn's hands, "but I would rather do it with you. Corbyn Matthew Besson, will you marry me?"

Corbyn smiled, as tears fell from his face. "Of course I will Dani! A million times yes! Oh my gosh!" Corbyn sobbed, as Daniel placed a ring on his shaky finger. "I love you! So much," Daniel yelled, holding the happy crying corbyn in his arms.

The two boys layed in each other's arms, knowing that they can get through anything as long as they were with each other.

<<<<>>>>

Thank you God bles, they weren't gonna get married but I didn't know how else to end this, and I didn't want them to split ya'know?

Anyways good day y'all