54.

Summary:I don't even know

《《《《》》》》

"Jonah Mari-is" Daniel yelled, running down the stairs, and right into the boy.

"Ahh. What Daniel C-Vea-I" Jonah said, rubbing his now hurting arm. "I need your help. Ok, so there is this-"

"Aww did Dani find-Ow!" Jonah yelled, rubbing his arm once again.
"They are tall, blonde, gorgeous." Daniel said, Corbyn popping out of no where. "Wow. Me?"

"Ew. What. no. You are not McDonald's French fries are you?" Daniel asked, Corbyn shaking his head no.

"Hahaha. So why am I here." Jonah questioned. "Because, I'm not hanging out with Corbyn. Everyone else is gone, and he's boring." Daniel spoke.

"Dude, I'm like, right here." Corbyn said, pointing to himself. "Your point?" Daniel said, making Jonah laugh. "Sweet. Sad, but sweet. I got a date with Destiny," Jonah said walking up the stairs, "no I don't it's just me, my coffee, and Harry Potter." Then actually went up the stairs.

"Sooo.." "I'm still not hanging out with you, Corbyn." Daniel said, patting the blondes head, before making his way to the kitchen.

"I didn't want to...hang out with you...either" Corbyn awkwardly scratched his head, before making his way to his room, sighing

《《《《》》》》

Like I said, don't know what this is

STAY GOLD♡

~~hurting Camper