14.

Summary: Daniel and Corbyn hated eachother, blah bkah blah I suck at summaries yay done.

《《《《《》》》》》

"245.." is the dorm number for Corbyn. As Corbyn made his way in he didn't see anyone in there, nor did he see anything that belonged to anyone.

Corbyn Decided to take the bed that was closer to the dorm's door. As he was putting his stuff where he wanted, the door opened, revealing a blue-eyed boy.

This blue-eyed boy had a guitar case, with many other smaller cases. Besides his clothes and what nots. Without speaking or making eye contact they un-packed.

That's how they spent the rest of the week...

*skip to like 2 months in*

"Daniel! Can you stop playing all your stupid little instruments, just for a little at least!" Corbyn asked, he was tired of Daniel playing all these instruments all the time.

"Can you stop being a pain in the ass. Once you learn to do that Corbyn, then I'll stop." Daniel said back, playing his guitar once again.

"Ugh." Corbyn rolled his eyes,and left the room. Corbyn went to a cafe down the street, ordered some hot chocolate, and texted someone that made him happy.

--

Bean:Hey

Sup:Prodigy

Bean:How's today?

Just my dormmate being an ass, you?:Prodigy

Bean:same, my dormmate never knows how to just shut up

Ah, honestly:Prodigy

Bean:We honestly have to meet up sometime

We should:Prodigy

Bean:How about tonight?

Sure, I'm down:Prodigy

Bean:Cool let's meet up at the park by the college

Alright, what time?:Prodigy

Bean:uh, how about 9?

Alright see ya:Prodigy

Bean:yea see ya

--

"What's got you all happy?" Daniel asked Corbyn, who was smiling at his phone once he got back from the cafe.

"Nothing." Corbyn replied, laying on his bed, still smiling but, at the wall this time. "Yea ok buddy," Daniel said placing his phone on his stomach, "not that you would care or anything but, I'm not gonna be here tonight, I'm staying at a...friends."

Corbyn looked at Daniel, "ok, have fun I guess?" Corbyn shrugged.

*skip to 8 o'clock*

"Alrighty. See ya Corbyn." Daniel yelled, and quickly left. Ok he wasn't exactly going to stay at a friends, he was heading to Mc. Donalds then he was gonna head to the park.