103.

Summary:Stay

Friendship oNeShOt cause Corbyn doesn't get Daniel. LOL

《《《《》》》》

Corbyn Matthew Besson has always been there for Daniel James Seavey for as long as they could remember, and Daniel James Seavey has always been there for Corbyn Matthew Besson it's always been that way.

Then, Daniel met a boy. Zachary Dean Herron. As much as Corbyn wanted to be happy for his blue-eyed friend he couldn't. He wanted Daniel, he deserved Daniel, not some boy he met 2 months ago. Someone who knew him all his life, but Corbyn never made a move, and that was his fault.

So as the two best friends made their way towards Zachary's house, Corbyn couldn't help but feel sad. The blonde wanted to be at home, laying in bed thinking of all the ways he possibly could be there for his best friend without having to feel sad all the time.

Nonetheless, he was there and was bound to try to have a good night. When they walked in, a whole aroma of alcohol and weed and sweat filled both their noses, making corbyn scrunch his nose in disgust, but still followed his friend who smiled as he met the brown eyes of his boyfriend.

Daniel looked back at his blonde friend, asking if he could leave him alone for the night. Corbyn nodded, and watched Daniel make his way through the crowd to Zach. Corbyn let a sigh fall from his lips, as he went to the kitchen, which wasn't as crowded as the house was.

"Hey blondie, what brings you here all alone?" Corbyn heard a foreign voice from Behind him. He turned to see a brunette with blue dyed bangs. "Oh, uhm, my friend left with his boyfriend so I'm just here. What about you?" Corbyn questioned, leaning on the counter.

The Brunette smiled, "well, my good pal left me for his boyfriend as well. What's your friends name? What's his boyfriends name?" The brunette asked, taking a drink from the red solo cup that was placed in his hands.

"His name is Daniel, and his boyfriend is Zach. yours?" Corbyn asked, looking out seeing Daniel dancing a little to close to Zach than he would have liked, but pretended it didn't bother him.

"His name's Sam. And his boyfriend Jake." The brunette said, rolling his eyes. The two talked some more, more about their friend and their friend's lovers. But other than that, it seemed as though the two boys were enjoying eachothers company. That was until The brunette interrupted Corbyn from his story.

"Now, Blondie. I don't know if I'm seeing this right, but it looks like your friend Daniel is crying against the wall. But I don't know-" Corbyn turned around, and there he was, Daniel crying against the wall.

"Dammit. I-I got to go..." "colby." "Colby. It was nice hanging out with you, maybe we can do it again sometime." Corbyn smiled as he gathered his stuff.

"Yeah, of course..." "Corbyn." "Corbyn. It was nice. You should probably help your friend now." Colby spoke, as he watched Corbyn run to his friend by the wall.

"Daniel? What happened? Why are you crying?" Corbyn spoke, picking his friend up off the floor.
"Just take me home, Corbyn. I wanna go home." Daniel sobbed, holding onto Corbyn like his life depended on it.

Corbyn looked around, trying to find Zach, but was no where to be seen. Corbyn furrowed his eyebrows, before smiling as he made eye contact with Colby. They smiled, before corbyn waved goodbye, getting one in return.

"Daniel what happened? Where's Zach?" Corbyn asked, as they were both in the blondes car, driving to his house. "Was it Zach? I swear to god if it wa-" "no no it wasn't. It was some jerks at the party. That's all." Daniel whispered, wiping his eyes.

"What did they do?" Corbyn asked, "take your time. I'm not gonna pressure you." The blonde reassured him. The silver-headed boy inhaled and exhaled. "They were being dicks. And then-and then they tried hurting me. So Zach tried getting them away from me, and then they- they started hurting him. But, he told me to go before they hurt me. Corbyn I felt so scared." Daniel whispered, his lip quivering, trying to keep his composure.

"It's okay Daniel. It's okay, you're okay, and I'm sure Zach's okay." Corbyn spoke, helping Daniel out the car, and into the blondes house, straight to his room.

"Get some rest, and I'll go back and check on Zach, Okay?" Corbyn said, as he layed Daniel into his bed. Before he could have left, Daniel pulled him back. "Please stay. Don't leave just stay." Daniel spoke, wiping his tears.

"Okay, I'll stay. I'll just text him." The blonde said, pulling his phone put, shooting Zach a quick text before putting it away.

"It's okay, he said he's fine. He'll text you in the morning he said get some rest. And I agree with him, get some rest." Daniel nodded, before laying on his side, trying to relax.

As for corbyn, he sat on his phone, playing games and making sure the silver-headed boy was fine.

"Ya'know Dani... I've always liked you. For the longest time now, and obviously I know you don't like me." Corbyn laughed, "but-but I'm okay with that. I see the way you care for Zach, and I see the way Zach looks at you." Corbyn let out another laugh, "and-and I might sound crazy or something but I met this boy at the party, his name's Colby. And I think I like him, but Daniel if anything you'll always have my heart. And I'm glad I'm your best friend.

I'm glad I've got to experience things with you Dani. I'm glad you found an amazing boy you can call your own. I'm glad I'm your best friend." Corbyn smiled.

"I'm glad I'm your best friend too. I never knew you felt that way, Corbs. But, if anything, if your my best friend I wouldn't want it any other way. Thanks for always being there for me." Daniel said, laughing as well.

"We can never be serious!" Corbyn and Daniel said at the same time, laughing some more.

"Phew! Alright I'm going to sleep loser." Corbyn let out a yawn, pushing Daniel off the bed.
"You little fucker!" Daniel yelled, getting up, smacking the boys arm.

"Alright, alright. Goodnight loser. Dream about your lover boy, ZaCh~" Corbyn joked. "Yea yea, dream about yours, Colby~" Daniel retorted, laughing at the blushing blonde.

"As a matter of fact I will. Goodnight."

"Whatever, Goodnight."

《《《《》》》》

I actually really like this one. I got to play around with it a bit and I like it.

Oh yeah Colby? Sam? Jake? I had too.