06.

Summary: hard to explain :p Enjoy

(All in Dani-boi's p.o.v)

《《《《《《》》》》》》

If only you knew, how it slightly hurts, when I see you hold her hand. I can't say anything about it. I just have to watch you be happy with her, while I secretly wish, it was me.

If only you knew, how much you really mean to me, and how much I really care for you. You will never know that though, you are busy, busy of caring for someome who loves you, like I do.

If only you knew, all the times we said 'I love you' as bros, made me feel like you really loved me. Like as if I actually meant something to you, as if you actually meant it.

If only you knew, how much I would do for you. If I could, I would do anything for your happiness, because your happiness makes me happy.

If only you knew, that when you are with her, you are happy. But, that's not the happiness I want you to have, I want to give you happiness. I want that to be me, making you happy.

Now, I am sitting here alone. Watching you cuddle her, giving her kisses on the cheek. Wishing it was me. Wishing I can hold your hand, wishing I can kiss you on the cheek. Wishing, wishing is all it is though.

Wishing, is all I can do.

If only you knew, that I, Daniel James Seavey, loves you.

《《《《《《》》》》》》

Hey that's pretty good.

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~All-Time Loser