Chapter One

(Fully edited and approved)

Bonnie's P.O.V

"Bonnie! Get down here now!" A drunk Ace shouted.

Oh great. He's drunk. Again.

I went downstairs and saw my boyfriend, drinking a beer.

"Yes?" I asked him, in the most polite voice ever. I didn't want to get hit or anything from him.

"Make dinner. I want it done in a hour or else" Ace threatened, and I quickly started dinner. Although I didn't know what to make, I just thought of something quick that wouldn't take more then a hour.

When it was time for bed, Ace grasped my poor bunny ears, dragging me downstairs.

"Ace! It hurts!" I cried, begging him to let go.

"Sleep on the couch" He said, throwing me on the couch hard. I whimpered and slept for the next day.

I got up early and went to school. The first person I met was of course Foxy.

Oh how I hate him badly. I just want to choke him until he dies on the floor.

He was with all his friends. Freddy, Chica, Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Mangle, Toy Chica, Circus Baby, Ballora, Ennard, Funtime Foxy, Funtime Freddy, Yenndo, Marionette, and Golden Freddy. So freaking popular.

"Hey cotton tail. Where are you going?" Chica sneered.

"Obviously to my locker" I snarled.

"Where's the fun in that?" Mangle kicked me to the ground, and I felt like I broke my rib.

They just beat me up, and snickered when I was whimpering on the floor, holding in a sob.

"Weak" Freddy said.

"Go to hell" I said to him, and Foxy growled.

"How about you?" He took my ears, bringing me to my feet, slamming me into a locker. Everyone looked, but didn't help me.

I had gotten so mad, I took Foxys tail, pulling it hard. I hoped it ripped off.

He growled dangerously and we fought for a while until the teachers came. And of course, they blamed it on me.

"Bonnie Alexander Hall! My office NOW!" Ms. Clover shouted. Not fair. So not fair.

I went to her office, and she shouted and yelled at me not to hit other students. I just didn't say anything until she said the five worst words.

"Who do you live with?" She asked me. I couldn't answer.

"W-why?" I asked her.

"I'm calling the person now" She said.

"That's a mistake!" I said, horror in my voice.

"WHO DO YOU LIVE WITH?!" She yelled, slamming her hands on her desk.

"My boyfriend" I said quietly, tears falling down my face.

"Phone number. Now" She said. I gave her Ace's number, trembling.

Soon, Ace came, and he was not in a good mood.

"Come on" He growled, grapping my arm and yanking me out the door.

I'll be in so much trouble now.

Edit from December 30: I'm so sorry the chapters will suck! It'll get better later on I promise. I literally give everyone the permission to just correct me